F/S F/T snap on tools

gotta get rid of my doubles no use to have 2 of everything…
i believe 2 out of the 60 sockets here are craftsmen being the snapons are somewere lost in the garage…rest of everything is snap-on…asking 500.00 for everything or trade for 4x100 15" rims and tires ex. rotas konig motegi ect…

complete 1/2 ratchet set/sockets metric
complete 3/8 ratchet set/sockets metric
complete 1/4 ratchet set/sockets metric deep and short
12" 1/2 breaker bar also included but not shown in pic
and last metric brake line wrench set…
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7650/snapon.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and which wrench is it you wanted?

all… and il throw in some harbor freight tools

Sounds like to good of a deal i couldnt do that to ya…

:thumbup glws

Ty :slight_smile: i would never get rid of tools but theres no point of having doubles when there life time waurntee…

dude , i can go on my snap on truck and buy all that for far less . the line wrenches are 100 bucks as my coworker just got em . and the sockets are stupid cheap now . on top of all that there used and not a complete set. now i know your gonna be all bitter about what i said but its the truth so dont rip off people in here . if ya want snap on shit guys get at me ill get it off the truck that comes here with a receipt and full warr

I am far from bitter and i know what there worth…the price is not firm and you can not buy all of this for much cheaper…the 1/2 set rachet breaker bar and sockets cost me 390.00 off the truck alone…so again price is not firm just a starting price… :slight_smile:

pm me for the price of the 1/2in ratchet plz

your truck is rapin ya then

bump 340 takes it all…