F/S Honda turbo parts.... DSM 450's and more

Ok, fuck this turbo shit! Its too expensive@!!
With that being said, Im parting out my turbo kit. I believe the turbo , gate, and i/c are spoken for… Here’s whats left:

-Xenocron 2.5 bar map sensor… $25 (used for 4 miles if that)

-DSM 450cc Blue Top Injectors, just professionally cleaned and flow matched… $100 (also approx 4 miles on them)

-Autometer Sport Comp silver face Boost gauge…$35

-OBX stainless ram horn manifold w/ 40mm 4 bolt gate flange… needs re-welded in a few spots due to no support brackets. has about 200 miles on it, supposed to have a lifetime warr, but the fuckin OBX tag fell off, so yea…$50 (possibly sold, will know by wednesday)

-OBD0 B16a distributor… $50 obo

-Innovate LC1 Wideband O2, w/ digital gauge, used for 4 miles! Paid $300… will sell for $250, comes complete with everything needed to use as a stand alone gauge, also has software for datalogging etc…

If i can think of anything else, I will post it up.

hey do you still have the manifold? is it cracked and shit? and is the turbo gone already?

turbo and manifold are gone and I believe the Spearco is sold also.

why do you say the turbo shit is to expensive , bc i am debating on going ls turbo or ls vtec all motor

If you have to ask this question, then you aren’t ready for either.

because turbo’s are expensive lol. there’s thousands in parts and then you gotta put it all together and then get it tuned. and run 93 octane from then on usually.

haha, well to do it right and actually try to make it semi reliable, I had to convert to OBD1 which required buying and having a p28 chipped, data logging cable, OBD1 dist, 4wire o2, jumper harness… etc and then on top of that I could have either spent $150 for a street tune or $300-400 for a dyno tune… Then I had a few un expected expenses, like an extra $100 worth of I/C couplers, and $285 for a front cross member, cause I didnt want to rig mine up. … and the OBD1 dist I had didnt work, so I had to dish out another $130 for a new one…

Then I had a hack ass down pipe, and no exhaust, and on top of that, my fuckin shitty ass header cracked to shit!

So with $3000 already into it, I couldnt see dropping another $1000 and not really knowing what else would break or fuck up next.

I mean you can get an AFC and rig up a turbo kit, but it isnt safe and wont be reliable… Since this is my daily driver, I dont want to have to buy a second car cause this one is always down… I should have thought about it more before I tore into it. Now Im just going to keep the B16 in it and add on a few upgrades and drive my not fast, but fun and reliable car around… haha.

iv made a ls/vtec before, but i have never had a turbo’d ls and i wanna try it , i want somthing that is reliable but still fun and has 200+hp
, i have only had a couple turbo cars and only one i made turbo the other 2 came that way stock and im just up in the air on what i wanna do…so im trying to decide by looking at other peoples mistakes and problems and likes and dislikes

and so far it looks like lsv is gnna win again

Yea… i dont know man, I mean you do already have an OBD1 car which makes it a little cheaper, but figure into your budget atleast $700 for the proper gauges and tuning with a turbo set up. I didnt figure that in, I just though I would be able to drive it on the basemap and get it tuned later… yea right, my car ran like anus, part throttle was like 16:1 on the wideband, and even full throttle it was lean as fuck… but the timing was all jacked up too. Now this is an easy fix for someone that knows about tuning, but I have no Fn clue and I couldnt justify putting anymore money into it…

Ive learned my lesson in the past that you will almost never break even on a car… So after realizing how much I had into it, I decided to scrap the turbo idea. I am very careful now to watch how much I invest into a car, cause if I decide to sell it… which I always do, I dont want to lose my ass.

And basically if you are boosting a car that wasnt boosted from the factory, it wont be reliable.

lol…thanks , i wont jack your thread anymore, sorry…

ehh its cool, I dont have much to sell here anyways… and I have better luck with sellin shit on ebay, trust me I have experience haha

lol…i have had very little luck on ebay , mainly window shoppers who bid and dont pay…

you have made me motivated to go all motor and save money …but im gnna do it non-vtec…lil diff then everyone else

look at this when you have a chance…http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=17905

Yea, that is pretty sick… I would start with a B20 though… displacement = power.

B series = Slow. swap in a stock D15B1, now thats where the power is.

hahaha dual point baby… 78 hp at the crank

lol…haha…the sohc motors were greast for turbo tho …if im correct

bump

bump… still have everything.