F/S: s13 ka-t partout.

im throwin this up for a buddy that needs a decent amount of cash quick. heres his contact info:
Foster Adams
fiznat@gmail.com
AIM: foosternit
phone: 860 575 3200

heres a few pics of the car/setup:
http://www.ka-t.org/fiznat/
http://www.ka-t.org/fiznat/images/430dyno.jpg

-1993 S13 hatch, NO rust, NO accidents, VERY nice cond. 120ish on the OD.

-AEM EMS complete with UEGO wideband, MAP, AIT, Boost Control Solenoid. There is a complete tune on the EMS that cost me almost $700 to get done, set up for 20 pounds of boost. This is the tune that got me 430 to the wheels.

-1 complete KA (1993), disassembled, 1/2 of my old KA (1997). 1997 Tranny. Lots of new parts.

-Pauter Forged Rods (new in the box still)

-Ross 8.5:1 .020" over forged pistons (new in the box)

-Built KADE head. 91 S13 Cams, Ferra exhaust valves, 5 angle valve job, Port + Polish, new guides. Professionally assembled to spec.

-Snow Performance Stage II Methanol kit. Pump, tubing, tank, variable MAP based controller, nozzles, etc. Also 10 gallons of pure methanol (for the locals).

-Precision GT3071R turbo .63 A/R. Brand new, never used.

-Full Autometer Cobalt setup. Boost + Oil press gauges in an A-Pillar pod with sending units

-Phat KA-T top feed Fuel rail, Aeromotive AFPR, MSD 72# injectors and steel braided line with real AN connections

-Walbro Pump

-PWR 30x12 FMIC and polished aluminum IC piping. Turbohoses.com silicone couplers and constant torque clamps.

-HKS SSQV BOV

-Tial 38mm Wastegate with 1 bar and 10 psi springs

-Koyo dual core radiator

-Taylor aluminum battery relocation box with disconnect switch, optima red top battery

-MSD 6a ignition, Blaster II coil, Taylor plug wires

-RPS 6 puck clutch with the Heavy Duty pressure plate, recently machined flywheel to match.

-S14 black cloth front seats

Probably a whole crapload of stuff I cant even remember. I have a metric ton of parts. Anything you need, I probably have.
I would REALLY like to sell everything together in one package to someone who do right by the car. If not though, sigh, who knows what I am going to have to do.

how much is he looking to get? and where is the car located? i’m kinda confused, is he seling the whole car WITH all this in it already? or just the motor and turbo setup?

sorry, i should have been a bit more clear. its in middletown CT. that dyno is of what he made on the stock rods. they eventually gave out and he ordered all new internals with a diff block. hes trying to sell the chassis with all those parts, but will part out if that doesnt happen. youll notice theres no mani, turbo, exhaust, or diff in there. hes trying to get 7k for all of it.

how much for the turbo, the exhaust manifold, wastegate and the FMIC ?

I might wanna take them