F.S. SAFC I ..new price!!..

hey i have an SAFC that i just recently bought off of deathby240 and i found out it is not the best option for my problem so i bought the ECU chip from autodream just havn’t installed it yet…I bought it last Monday for 180 all i want is say $150. oh i am in calgary and perfer not to ship thanks guys

Good deal for sure. Its in really good shape.

pm’d

does the AFC1 have knock sensor?

no i don’t beleive so i think thats the only diffenence between one and two

bump this is still up for sale i will deliver

new price don’t think you will find one any cheaper $125

is it the blue screen or the knob style

its the blue screen one there is still lots left on the harness a good 5-6 feet like i said i never installed it its just sitting in my room right now… win(i don’t know how to spell his name) at autodream is installing the ECU chip this week so i don’t need it if it doesn’t sell by the time he puts the chip in its going in my car so this price is limited :E

whats the diffrence between SAFC and SAFC 2 ?

$125 is a fantastic price, these things are every bit as good as the SAFC II, i use the SAFC I myself because its always cheaper and it does the same thing.

i would say dont sell it this cheap, instead, see if you can use it to perfect the autodream chip using a wideband to measure.

if autodream uses a generic tune then maybe you can fine tune it a bit better for your desired AFR’s.

i’ve never sold one of these things for less than $175 and they go fast at that.