F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

DUDE, dont you live in fucking Italy? Regaurdless, this is what I was told, how the FUCK did you expect me to contact you? Previous to your joining this site I had no clue who you were or that you even existed, how did you want me to contact you directly? Who I contacted was Autohaus where I got the fucking tune done.

As for the dyno numbers, Synapse motorsport is known worldwide and has a superior reputation, for you to say the dyno sheets were altered is just a joke… Whats even MORE of a joke is that the manager at Autohaus took THERE 335 to get dyno’d at synapse!!! LMAO, talk about contradicting!

Why did I spend money on a car im selling? Becuase I dont live my life week to week like it seems you do, I could be unemployed for 5 years and live comfertibly with what I already have… Stop making $500 sound like alot of money, it is making you look like a joke. Modding my vehicle is my HOBBY, I mod and mod and mod and mod and then sell. Im not worried about loosing money becuase im having fun while I do it… Why do you put $50k into your ferrari? Your eventually going to sell it so what the hell is wrong with you, why are you dumping money into something your going to sell??? Same principle.

Last, if rob or bob or w.e said the car would be done in an hour to two I would gladly bring it down before it goes to the new owner but he said it would take a FEW DAYS and I dont want to risk the sale falling through. I’d rather have $10,000 for my car then a free $500, sorry.