F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

At least the tuner is trying to make things right with OP

omg stop crying im just bustin chops

Car sold on ebay today and buyer came in person and gave me a $500 deposit until banks re-open to get remaining amount, this being said im going to cut my losses and be done with it. I will however not be returning for another f1 tune.

See, everyone wins there.

:rofl wait… pipe bombs ? yeah that was a real serious post directed at your garage ! good work

Yeah dave, the chip gave you so much power it was slipping the clutch , you are prolly making 45% more hp and 55% more tq and thats why its slipping all the shit to hell !

no one else can listen when its on the phone, posting on the forum is for everyone to see

that sucks you sold the car already because i really wanted to see what the f1 tuning owner was going to do about the tune and what numbers they were going to come up with… now we are kind of left in the dark… oh well. I think you should of gave them some time and a chance to make right and possibly more power

I’m a little confused, no one would sell a car because a tune didn’t produce enough HP. Also why would anyone spend $600 for tune and Dyno if they were going to sell the car.
Now he can return the car to stock ,get back his $449 and still sell it. But instead he wants just sell it.

This is all very, very strange. I have suspected from the start that there is issues with the Car

I’m willing to drive from Staten Island tomorrow @ 6 AM to Autohaus “3 1/2 hour” of driving each way.

If the owner won’t give me a chance to figure out what is wrong, and report to the forum, It only proves to me that the car was the problem,
But, I’m still going to tune auto Haus’s “540 auto” and when they dyno it the results will be posted on the forum.
One point I would like to talk about, why do a few forum members make negative comments and hasty decisions , before knowing all the facts. Just because someone makes a comment ,it doesn’t make it fact.
Once the Autohaus 540 is Dynoed the truth will come out.

No see they are basing opinions off your poorly displayed Ferrari that was at some of the vw/audi shows recently

you got any 00-03 5mt tdi golf’s for sale by anychance since you mostly do tdi’s?

i have to agree that since you dont have the chance to make the situation right, there isnt really anything to be said. I was really interested to see what you were going to do with his bmw and see if you could make things better… oh well

people bash because on the interwebs there is no consequences . Never saw the ferrari but it sounds like a cob job

Another thing, there are a few forum members that are talking crap about our Twin turbo Ferrari.
Here are some facts and pics.

1.   1989 Ferrari 348 GTO Factory concept car.  Value $250k

2.    Twin turbo  700 hp  on race fuel  18-20 psi

3.   520 hp to the wheels on pump gas at 10psi

4.   One of a kind 

5.   Weights 2900 lbs

6.   Motec M8 stand alone management system

7.   Is it fast, very and willing to prove it.

To the few members that are talking crap, 

What happened to someone admiring something , rather than bringing jealousy into the picture.
We have worked hard in our lives to be able to purchase a car of this stature and quality.
We not going to sit idle by ,and let the likes of the few members talk crap .
Look at the pics and decide for yourselves, next year we will be again at the large shows,
And yes the Twin turbo Ferrari Supercar will be there also.

![file:///C:/Users/Vaio/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png](file:///C:/Users/Vaio/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png)

yeah that ferrari was a dumper down at h20

What work did you do on the Ferrari?

So where did you arrive at the 250k price tag?

first time i’ve seen it. I think a cleaner look without the racing stripes would definitely give a better impression

do your thing, people will talk shit regardless of what you have or what you do… sometimes they are right and sometimes they are partially right…

Can we see a mod list of the parts and work done on this car?

That’s the car that’s was smoking and burnin a ton of oil at the show right?

I think opinion are just OPINION, and even yours is wrong
here is the proof![file:///C:/Users/Vaio/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png](file:///C:/Users/Vaio/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png)

Your opinion is utterly useless seeing as how multiple members now have seen your work first hand and tried it who claim it to be SHIT

you cant link pictures directly from your pc, they have to be hosted online first before they work.

My opinion cannot be wrong, or it would not be an opinion. :crazy

I cannot link the picture don’t know WY, maybe you want to do I would email to you