failvis again

fuck. him. up.
travis is a huge fucking scumbag, wow

Not really sure what to say, but John man, NO ONE deserves to be talked to like that. WOW. I’m so sorry for your loss…

John,
You were the first guy to send me a p.m. to see if I was ok after the accident. I got your back for whatever you need bro. Show that scumbag cocksucker what he gets for running his mouth.

Double post fml!

Somebody take his girl out for a seafood dinner after John puts Travis in a coma

noone can find em lolol . i had friends try to pin em down till i get home . he hasnt been on f/b or anything lolol

its one thing to make fun of or talk shit to people over the internet but shit becomes real when family gets brought into it, yet alone perished family.

john, your being very calm given the circumstances. I would be freaking out.

What a fucking faggot.

Don’t know you as more than an acquaintance John but I can’t imagine what you had to go through. For him to bring it up like that, I don’t even have words.

trust me im not mentally doin well i just hold it back till im in front of the problem . im leavin tonight so ill be home tommorow aftnoon . i have been stewin for a while about it . buttt im wit my family and i cant overreact now

she’s polluted after being with him

+1

She just needs a good scrubbing, maybe use some steel wool or wetsand her a bit

im sure gojo wit the fine italian pumice will be ok

not worth the effort, theres plenty of other whores in the world

What she has can’t be scrubbed away…

so true , acid bath needed

A Italian Seafood dinner at that… like stated below, shes contaminated… tie bricks to her feet and throw her in the ocean (while failavis watches) then use failavis as chum to attract a shark feeding frenzy to clean up all the evidence of both of them. :wow

what ya doin tommorow night k2024 ? lolol

pretty wack to to stoop down to that level. do what you gotta do john.

well i gotta give “aleronick” a refund for the game he bought from me, after that not shit haha, i know some good spots for sharks in florida and long island :eek3