failvis again

ok

1. travis isnt worth the mold on my strawberries
  2. nick, im emuscles.
  3. wayne, your a pussy
  4. profit?

i keeel you.

well likei said im leavin myrtle tonight and doin some stops on the way home soo this weekend he is gettin a visit . my lawyer already knows as i called him this morn lolol so can someone do a screenshot so there is proof of what he said " i dont know how to lolol"

:rofl :rofl :rofl that’s not gonna help you any bro. :rofl :rofl

John I don’t know you but apparently I live around the corner and if you’re on the lam for a while I’ll mow your lawn. That dude needs a curbstomping.

I love everything about this post. THAT is how you get someone’s back, you mow their fucking lawn while they’re a fugitive.

:rofl:rofl

:rofl :rofl OMG best post ever. +rep

of course you are silly :thumbup

Simply amazing. + rep.

John, I love you man. Do work.

im pretty sure you know what needs to be done…

Finally somebody taking the initiative to rid the world of Failvis

me and john had a nice long talk about this last night :rofl

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs565.snc3/30875_10150164501210389_703915388_12365268_2432583_n.jpg

lets see how long trav stays this pretty lolol

Damn man…I have family (and not even as close as your tragic event) that have perished in a fire and cant even believe he would go there knowing of that prior. That is beyond low, even for travis

thats what blows my mind , he knows my reaction level and to hit me with that staement bottles my mind . oh wel he will deal with it at some point soon

Wow man…thats all I can say… If ya need anything hit me up, you know what I mean :thumbup

Kid’s garbage. Do work.

Hes probably getting a boner because we are talking about him. Seems like that is all the kid thrives off of