Failvis STI vs Hammer/Spear/Sledgehammer/Axe

How did you convert the video from the instincts POS type? I haven’t been able to find a program to convert them to mpeg, avi, etc. (I have an instinct obviously).

I uploaded them from my phone an sent them to Celtic1982citleC an he uploaded them. idk if he even had to convert them he just used tinypic.com

ok i been out of the loop but im guessing adam has rights of the car now?

and did they pay u anything for it ? what are the details? what did the adjuster say when he saw the car?

is there a thread for this?

plz tell me :smiley:

I just mean bigger sledges or a serious axe but im down for a mushroom cloud. LOL

yeah, the leon holder relieved interest in the car and signed over rights to me allowing me to dispose of it as I see fit. Axe’s and sledges definitely seemed fit yesterday…

You shouldve fired up that Ramcharger, drug the Failmobile around the yard a bit and then ran it over like a monster truck.

waiiiiiiiit…doesn’t someone have a jacked up jeep w/ some swampers they can crawl this thing in? :slight_smile:

Ram doesn’t run. It’s one of the many that I’ve collected for scrap value and will be headed to the yard in a timely manner here.

I have a 15,000lb 4wd John Deer tractor and excavating equipment to do that with anyway :lol

shit ill do it in the f1fitty

Whatever/whoever runs it over needs to get a good video of it

adam has a camera and i have a GTI that sits really high… i think that can climb it? lol

how about sti + camera and rifle CREW :slight_smile:

I dont think a fwd car can climb it very well

and then run it over with a truck?

I agree I would like to bring the barrett up and hit it with api rounds

Tannerite???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsDefZv72EY :excited

o.m.f.g.

that looks awesome but way to much to clean up

HEY!!!

DONT FUCK UP MY GRILL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup but I like what you’ve done with the rest lol.

Ok seriously, I would love to put a few 7mm holes in that thing. Let me know when target practice starts

Almost cried laughing so hard when Justin showed me this.

Just wow.