So long, Farwell >>>> Failvis STI Content

Auf Wiedersehen, adieu adieu adieu

After the past days grief I got fed up and this fucker is gone. Goodbye. Off to become soup cans for all I care. Backend got crushed from the excavator, sorry Wayne.

Thought a couple last photos were in order:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/IMG00076.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/IMG00078.jpg

And…I’m done :slight_smile: Phew…

:lol

awesome thread,will read again

:lol

thats fuckin great./

I’m sorry but the only way to properly dispose of the shell is with thermite

:facepalm

:rofl nice

So does this mean no carbecue lol

elliot still has half of a jdm rear clip at his house we have been trying to make into a bbq for years

Now that’s awesome. +rep

+rep DEFINITELY

Trust me I’ve thought of touching off the ~10 gallons of fuel that are still in the tank. If I wasn’t so damn bitter over this whole thing I’d do it in mere seconds. The thought of wasting time picking up the aftermath is what stopped me in the first place.

Idea for this into a carbeque went out the window when I overshot the excavator and woofed the rear. You’ll never get a trunklid on the back to fit, let alone line up and close at this point.

The only other fitting end to this would be to get video of it hitting the crusher. I may tag it and request to do just that. All depends if the stars align with the timing of it.

Is that Fran’s flatbed? Big green Ford?

You shouldve video taped it getting crushed.

its not crushed yet, PAUL

It went to the crusher today. Most of the time the cars are crushed rather quickly, atleast they are at A-1. I see cars going there on my way into Albany and theyre flat on my way back 20 minutes later.

YES it is his wrecker…you know Franny??? AHhhhhhhh small fucking world dood! :ahh

Lolz.

someone do a poster: “all aboard the failtruck”

Ive known him for over 20 years. His sister is my neighbor.
He used to keep that truck at my friends shop for a while too.