Failvis STI vs Hammer/Spear/Sledgehammer/Axe

Part 1:
View My Video
Part 2:
View My Video

HAHA good time. Cured my migrane instantly.

I swear i had no part in this, unless u count my recording it an picking up a hammer when the camera was off HAHA :haha

haha :rofl that’s great
Were those taken with a Blackberry Curve by any chance? lol

unfortunately it was my shitty samsung instinct

I call bull shit. You tryed so hard to bust a whole in the door. You didnt get the part on video of the huge fiberglass splinter in adams hand or the adams spear through the door.

wayne you still want theis doubly POS ?!?!? :rofl

I’m 5’3" with a camera phone i cant do it all with what i am equipped with hahahaha

Yeah wayne we werent allowed to smash the ass. So if you dont want it im going back up with heavy artillery to smash whats left if its not gonna end up as a BBQ

Ar-15?

Yeah, minus that 1" fiberglass sliver in my finger(poking in through one side and out the other) this was a good way to burn off those lunch philly cheese steaks today…

Def some of the best philly cheese steaks i have ever had!:thumbup

Yeah, if guns were to get involved I’d have to drag it elsewhere int the field as there is still ~10 gallons in thew fuel tank and my luck you’d miss the doors and hit it. Sti burned round 2…

Next round I’ll go get the skid steer and we’ll flip it onto the roof.

I vote field + rifle + camera crew

u forgot even more gas then whats left in the tank for an even bigger fire then anticipated, you cant fail a failvis

Must drain or remove fuel tank prior. Police and fire department showing up to my shop unexpectedly would not make the day any fun. Remember…due to my location and lack of surroundings on top of the mountain a massive fireball explosion would be seen for MILES on a poor day, never mind a nice clear sunny one.

Fucking Amsterrico’s 911 service would be off the fucking chain if they ever saw that, and it’s guaranteed they would!

ooo that was a good time. and if we’re gonna start shootin it next time i’m bringing my new england with 3 inch hollow points.

oo and i really thought i was going through the roof at one point. haha

Thats awesome

i got a few rifles that would like see that car