Fairplay vs Bonaduce, lol

Johnny Fairplay is pressing charges for this little VMA incident, what do you think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8J4-dkkvcgw

Fairplay got hurt pretty bad, but I hardly think Danny is at fault. Funny no less though.

I didnt know what happened, this is the first time seeing it. What happened before that that lead it on?

Ouch. Who is Johnny Fairplay and why does everyone hate him?

Nothing actually, Danny was there to announce some award or something and when he was walking offstage Johnny grabbed his arm to turn him around. He basically jumped right onto him without provocation.

Who is Jonny Fairplay?

“They’re booing because they hate you.” LOL

I dunno either the next Carrot top or just some douche. Either way his face got wrecked.

Carrot Top > That loser.

I jusr read an article on Fark about this Fairplay dick. Apparently he was on Survivor or something. I guess he lied to the showmates and the audience about his grandmom dying to stay on the show. I’ve never even watched one episode so I have no idea what they’re talking about.

Danny Bonaduce is crazy. They were talking about him on DVE and how he’s all juiced up and is all volatile.

yea fairplay was on survivor and he lied saying his grandma died so everyone would feel bad and let him win a challenge. hes a dick and pretty much everyone does hate him so danny was right.

heh, doesnt seem like Bonaduce has been able to kick the whole alcoholism deal still. He was clearly a intoxicated… kinda looked like a shitty wrestling move lol.

Who the fuck cares.

publicity for two talentless asses.