fake?

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/03/02/1985-iroc-z28-with-four-miles-on-ebay/?utm_source=hp-exclusives&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=hp-exclusives

youtube clip down the page
:rolleyes:

where are the factory wheels? only 4 miles?? very easy sell out, look at the cluster its only got 5 numbers wide not counting the 1 farthest to the right which means that its only got to reach 99 999miles before it starts over unlike cars now weve got 6 wide so we got to go 999999miles/kph before our clusters can start over. its kinda clean but if you ask me id say this thing got 100004.3miles but without the 1 lol.

besides i noticed other sellouts thats say fake fake fake, but who cares its a piece of wood to me,im not interested what so ever…

i wish i found a s13 like that

I was expecting a mint S13.

I want back 30 seconds of my life.

who cares?

At least there isn’t any mullet residue on the seats. LOL

WTF! It’s not an S13???

Let’s bash it!

lol …SON’s finest.

Looks pretty clean though,
but doesn’t really matter, it’s not nice IMO.

Wow… always loved the IROC… beautiful cars… that would be my dream come true… S13 or not those cars are powerful and to find one with only 4.3 OG Mi on it is incredible…

It’s completely covered in mud… HMMMMM I smell water damage. Why do you think the int. is so clean… I’m going to go with it was in a flood. There’s leaves and mud in odd spots. POS car with an extremely good interior detail job. Anyone got a power drill adapter to turn back the miles? I think so…

true but it really is a pile of shit :slight_smile: ugly and slow

btw do you own the white GTR I always see on hespeler road at the wendys :stuck_out_tongue:

if u kept it so clean on the inside atleast tend to the exterior, and the original wheels are gone why, makes it fishy?