was this ad for real?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=159123407&Guid=1240e296-2d40-a20b-2703-cac3ffffb1bf

was this ad for real?just curious

Def fake but if its real I dont even wanna know what hes going to do with the gtr rice…

cant be a 94 for one thing if it;s real and that was a typo who ever got it lucked out

lol he claims his hatch was made in 94

strange…
ca18

but… why

There were hatches obviously made in 94, just not necessarily in north america but meh

yeah, but its lhd.

check the pics

why doesnt someone go and check out the car themselves if there so interested?

“Sold to Peter Chou… Thank you everyone for taking the time to visit”

I actually messaged the guy the day it was put up, he didn’t bother replying to me. I was thinking it was a typo and the price was ment to be 12k, Seller never got back to me to find out tho. I would have picked it up the second he replied. 1200 would be a steal motor would be worth more than that.

Yes…why to your response? Got beef with the CA?

naw i got no beef with the CA.its just kinda hard to believe.i mean he mentions all those goodies on the CA and a rustless hatch.wouldn’t that make you think?

i thought they only made verts in 94

also he mentioned it comes with a hks turbo and other shit .

after reading this…

I like the CA

While it doesnt have the torque of any of the other engines discussed here, I’ll point out that it and the RB have all the features of the SR, and then some. In particular, the CA can boast:

A higher redline - they have been known to run reliably in stock form while being pushed to 8500rpm frequently. Internal mods to increase this even more are more effective on the CA than SR since it has hydraulic lifters, as opposed to the SRs rocker arms which cause valve float at high RPM.
The CA is also a “square” motor, in that bore = stroke, whereas the SR is oversquare: the stroke is longer than the bore. Square and undersquare engines will always rev higher and more smoothly than oversquare engines.

An iron block, especially important for reliable high boost applications. The CA and SR block weigh the same amount, so there is no weight savings.

In terms of power, it’s important to note that the SR has a 200cc advantage in displacement, and a bigger turbo (a .80a/r or .86a/r turbine in a T25, vs the CAs .48a/r).

The only advantages the SR has are parts availability, and a larger displacement… but those are very significant advantages.

The CA is imo overall a more versatile and durable motor, but the SR cannot be beaten as a budget motor with the potential for high power at a relatively low cost. Though a CA costs less to purchase, to make the same power as an SR will be more expensive, because of the popularity and availability of performance parts, if nothing else.

originally posted by Axlerod in the KA VS CA VS SR VS VQ thread

no. haha i have no beef with the CA.

in fact.

id love a CA considering im NA KA :frowning:

Just like the guy that was just Giving away 92 Coupe Boosted``because he bought a supra. I dont know why people bother wasting their time posting bogus adds, have they nothing better to do!
Besides aside from the supposed power it was kinda ugly

“Sold to Peter Chou… Thank you everyone for taking the time to visit”

This is who Peter Chou is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgnnkBcQYQ0

Fake

usually when things are too good to be true they are. common sense.

lmfao that video was funny

Probably some guy posting his buddies info as a joke, haha I know a guy that used to do this locally to another guy.

that is peter Chao,not peter chou. but it is a funny video