Familiar civic roaming around town

Definitely swifts car, where’s the old man been lately? I saw him driving the new truck a few weeks ago

hes in florida currently. hes basically just been doin other stuff. No plans on having the deuce out :frowning:

he’ll be out in the truck this yr!!!

what’d he get for a truck? he actually sold the civic?

nah still tryin to sell it. but he got a truck to plow for the winter…

what did he wind up getting??? last time i talked to him he was up in the air btwn a chevy and ford

Look at the date on that video. The car is not out “roaming around town” :rofl

roaming around town? as in what hes doing in the video. I think everyone and their grandmother knows that swifts car is down.

Just making sure :rofl

I texted swift the other day about it while i was at limi lo’s chinese food establishment. Long wait

Do you feel cool now that everyone knows you have his number and that you texted him?

Still waiting? :rofl

Nah ive had bussiness transactions with swift prior to said chinese food affair.

For you to get a ball date. Ill take my 20 bucks whenever. Itll be 40 after autox

So I’m right that he didn’t call you back, so you have to bring up something completely unrelated? :rofl

In case your so hi you missed the post.

How does this

have to do with this

I did not change topic. Swifts plans are exactly what dave says. He doesnt want it anymore.

You just changed the topic, not I.

so today on 378 on the way back from hvDBLC i was listening to the radio then these bumps in the road came up so i answered my phone and my mom asked what i wanted for dinner then the traffic light turned green after i got done on the phone all while the snow was falling.