Famous Quotes...

“Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.” -Author Unknown

“Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.” -Dave Barry

“I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.” -Author Unknown

“To attract men, I wear a perfume called ‘New Car Interior’.” -Rita Rudner

“People who make no noise are dangerous.” -Jean de La Fontaine

“I couldn’t find the car of my dreams, so I built it myself” -Ferdinand Porsche

“Mercedes Benz: A mechanical device that increases the sexual arousal in women.” -P.J.
O’Rourke

“Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph.” -Jim Samuels […or 125 mph…]

“Car designers are just going to have to come up with an automobile that outlasts the payments.” -Erma Bombeck

“Aerodynamics are for people who can’t build engines.” -Enzo Ferrari

“If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” -Earl Wilson

“Auto racing is boring except when a car is going at least 172 miles per hour upside down.” -Dave Barry

“The car has become… an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete.” -Marshall McLuhan, Understanding Media, 1964.

“Modern man drives a mortgaged car over a bond-financed highway on credit card gas.” -Earl Wilson

“A pedestrian is someone who thought there were a couple of gallons left in the tank.” -Author Unknown

The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it." -Dudley Moore

nice quotes! the one that i’ve heard and liked is:

“fast, reliable, cheap. you can only have two.” - Author unknown

My personal favorites… where did you find these? These are really humorous! Thread of the day!

–Gabe

hahaha…great quotes

“Horsepower sells cars Torque wins races.” -Carroll Shelby
“Every one needs a yugo sometime” -1980’s yugo commercial u gotta see it its funny as hell