Fast and Furious in rochester!!!!!

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/542727/greece-police-ticket-and-arrest-numerous-street-racers/

Copied the link from rochester DSM. Seems like a bummer. Im sure this is something we are all familiar with. The worst part is it was probably a few dummies that ruined it for everyone.

If any rochester guys on here were involved or have anything to put in, please enlighten us with what’s going on the warrants almost 100 tickets.

All in all glad to see that the cars in rochester are resembling those of the fast and the furious…lol.

Somebody at the meet near Maple and Sweet Home the other day was talking about a 100 cars getting tickets at some Wegman’s in Rochester? Anyone know anything about that either?

It was at BJ’s in Greece. The hood rats are running wild just like every other year and Greece is the absolute last place anyone should have any kind of car GTG. Much less one filled with Ghetto trash doing burnouts, ridding on cars, shooting off fireworks, leaving trash everywhere and being leaches on society as a whole.

Greece made it very clear they do not want this on their town and I do not blame them at all.

The last “sunday night” I went to was about 2 years ago and as I was walking back to my car I walked around a suburban only to see a black girl smoking a fuckng crack pipe.

Q: why is it that the Rochester car scene sucks most of the time?

A: hood rats and ghetto trash fill up the events faster than rats breeding in a grain bin.

I’m pretty sure the wegmans story is the same story as the news one, but a little bit of the telephone game is going on.

It was in a BJ’s parking lot. I wasn’t there, but there has been alot of talk about it. I know kslate got a ticket for bald tires.

In the past there have been HUGE gatherings in large parking lots, and people would do drugs, burnouts, etc. and it really got out of hand. People from the inner city would come out, and bring their kids of all ages on a sunday night, and keep them out past midnight in this dangerous environment. People would ride on peoples hoods as they were doing 60 through the parking lot, and one person even flipped an MR2 once.

We tried starting a more tame night in a different location, and we even put up no burnouts signs and such, but eventually the wrong people came. They started having fights, underage drinking, fireworks, and stuff so we couldn’t go back there.

This year other people tried to start something more like the original nights out in greece, where they have their own police department who is just more than happy to had out 100 tickets. It’s all really gone way overboard, and police have been pulling everyone over lately.

Crack pipes, lol.

So Rochester has all that nonsense as well as red light cameras? No garbage plate in the world can get me to go up there then.

Respectable Rochester people are welcome to come to mighty :tup:. I spend some time in Roch at my dads in the summer and have always wondered where people hung out. Guess i will just keep the car home lol.

It is usually small groups that meet on a couple nights a week. No real fast cars come these nights but they can be found with out much trouble.

I like that story better then this one.
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2102292.shtml?cat=566

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLhhz59Q95w&feature=share

NHRA style drag racing like on TV. :ham:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtExHxfji4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aCL8YioCcg

There really is no place to hang out IMO. If you go to a cruise night, those are OK, but there is no other un-official meets to hang out that the ghetto rats dont show up at and ruin it for everyone else. Now those of us that have nothing to do with these “shit shows” are now being profiled. I was stalked by an unmarked car today cruising 68 in a 65. Another 2008 GR hatch owner being tailed on 3 different occasions in Greece. I feel if I go out on a Sunday night at all, dont take the Suby or I am more likely to get pulled over. I was pulled several years ago due to these shows before I even knew they existed. After learning about them, I put 2 and 2 together and figured out why I was pulled over that Sunday night after I left Wegmans at 10pm and was driving home. The rice-shit show is Sunday nights and I happened to be in the area… therefore I was part of it…

I plan to stick to the cruise nights and possibly NYIRP as I dont want to be associated with the ass clowns surfing on each others cars and setting off fireworks.

Don’t be hatin on niggas stuntin

I went to one of those Sunday night shows once. Horrible decision. There were some decent cars, but the majority was a bunch off inner city kids that were e-brake drifting and burning rubber from their stock d15 with exhaust shitboxes AROUND aisles. Not like out in the middle of the lot, where no one else was. Nope. These geniuses were doing it up and down every aisle. We stayed for about thirty minutes, and that was enough.

A couple people from work told me they saw this mass-ticketing go down. As was said above, I really don’t blame Greece. This kind of ass-hattery is the reason why I bought a more grown-up car.

A few years back (like 07 or 08?) people told me the place to be in Rochester was the “log cabin” what ever happened to that?

it still goes on. It’s on Wednesday nights, and its out in the sticks, so cops don’t bother anyone. It just started for the year last Wednesday, and there were some undersireable people there, but i hear they will actually kick them out.

It’s really more geared toward “classic cars” with oldies playing and stuff, but if you are there with your friends you won’t feel left out.

You guys should cruise out to Buffalo one of these nights. NYSpeed BBQ is on a Sunday too and there won’t be any cops there :slight_smile:

Log Cabin is nice. Im out there whenever I have time. I didnt see the “shit show” there this time around. There were a couple of riced out hondas that I recall, but no asshatery. Perhaps I missed it. Id come out to Buffalo with a few people one night. Not this weekend though. Have lots of stuff to do to the new house.

There wasn’t alot, but a couple of burnouts in the grass, and one guy claiming his impala runs 11.5, and challenging people to race for pinks…