Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

hai guyz wats goin on in hur?

I LOL’d

Good point. We get enough abuse for driving rice burners and having carbon fiber hoods, not to mention from the cops. We need to stick together. Theres several diferent opinions in here, basicly it came down to me thinking kevs car would beeen faster, and some other people agreeing with me, and other people thinking bills would have been faster. Does neone in here have a way we can prove who wouldve been faster? No i dont think so, so argueing is pointless, were not gonna change eachothers opinions. Lets just look forward to this season. Seems like theres gonna be a lot of new builds so who knows whos gonna be fastest this year, (that wasnt a que to start argueing about it).

not a honduh :rx3:

Also coming from the kid who said he trapped 90s all motor in the 1/8 so yea not so much but what ever

Fuck this im starting my s10 project hatch is for sale.

haha taking a page out of the mrsmith/todaparty handbook eh?

^^^ umm yea no horns and kev would go first so i dunno what the fuck hes talking about

lol and a 3 wheeler, but actually i dont think we ever even hung out.

don’t lie!

i gave bill the “todaparty cocky wave” and andy gave him the second wave to go.

wah wah wah lol

justin? lol

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pictures/13695.jpg

:tup:

gotcha you son of a bitch hahahaha

Yea…but at least I know im really getting to you if you’re forced to bust out some old school 2002 stuff.

im ol school baby, word to yo mutha.

honda fags

who was there that night of the race? Did Bill have anyone in his car? What did that person see, if there was anyone in Bills car?

i guess dano was in bills car and andy woz was in kevs car but i was not there i dunno

thats because your balls dropped, and you started to grow hair on your chest. pretty soon you will have a domestic.

eeehhhhmph

this thread sucks t- down to you guys trying to pull all the hondas together and then force them away. im glad im out of the boosted honda world.