Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

have u ever seen or raced my car? no so dont talk shit i didnt say ur car is a pos and i wont kuz ive never seen it

not true and u dont kn ow what it puts down either so if u dont know then why are you talking?

haha. I really wish I would have ran you the night me and Big B ran and pulled you from a roll in my 340hp boat so I didnt have to sit here and listen to you talk about how you beat LS1s all the time.

Well look at 99% of other ls motors with 10psi on them and those are the numbers and thats with good set ups. So i dunno dont claim what you dont know.

hahahahahah i was following that race at about 80 the whole time, i wasnt racing neone ahahaha nice try thinking i was tho

Super

You haven’t beat mine and based on your massive knowledge about my car and racing I know your a fucking idiot…

Even I know a LS motor with 10psi is good for around 240-250…With some headstuds and tuning and good gas 14-15psi is good for what maybe 300?

Do you even know how to get a FWD car to hook at the track?

did i say i have MASSIVE KNOWLEDGE, i said ive beat ls1’s. dint really say i was an expert, its funny too kuz i beat them on a shitty, low boost tiny turbo, stock motor setup

I didn’t say you were racing…i said I WISH I WOULD HAVE RAN YOU. Are you faster than Big B was?

u said me and bigb ran and PULLED YOU, also i know what happened during that race, bigb was trying to break boost and lost pressure in his master cylinder, so his rpms dropped and by the time of the third beep he was at 2,500 rpms in 3rd gear so t was kind of a fcked up race neway

You fucking honda idiots are ridiculous. Right after me and him ran I specifically asked him if the race was legit and made sure he didn’t think I jumped or anything like that. He said yeah good run and he asked for a rematch sometime and I said alright. Then I hear about how people think I sprayed too :lol:.

LOL OMG I cant stand it any more.

never said u sprayed and this is just what i hear, and i was behind him anjd it did deffinitly seem to me he was having problems, he was moving way to slow.

Maybe 95z28 was just moving that fast???

nah, it definitely couldn’t have been that. Everyone knows stock engined LS1s can’t beat turbo hondas.

well like i said i was crusin at 80 and i was starting to catch brian, it deffinitly didnt seem right

cruising at 80? we took it up to like 125 lol, and he was within a car or so of my back bumper…that doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.

well he eventually got some power obviously and started to pull away but by that point it didnt even matter, im talking about the first few seconds

this is a prime example why my car will rock a for sale sign all next season… you can’t get a bunch of guys with similar interests together without “my car is sick fast and yours sucks” i’d rather hang with biker guys all day.

hehe, wouldnt be the same bullshit tho?

Dude i can smoke ur bike with my siqq fast car… lol im ready to move on to something else to not a bike though i think id die to fast.