Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

this shit is crazy. the anger is strong with you guys.

whatever happened to the days of friendly hate? everyone in this thread is way too sensitive.

you guys are wearing womens under ware aren’t you? if so, send pics to daddie@nyspeed.com
he loves that shit

these threads are so stupid. why cant winter just be over so all you hats can put your car where your mouth is and just fucking run each other. is all this bullshit and crying necessary?

because when winter is over this kids car will still be slow…

not that i’ve encountered over the past 2 seasons…

and this is a honda thread, why are you in here again?

sure about that? shows how much you know

and +1 to bobbyg gtfo go start a gm thread

:frowning:

No track times

No races

Gay CRX pos

stock LS motor with boost :tdown:

that beats ls1’s hmmmmmmmmmm

Beating stock LS1s in your turboed, motor swapped, 2000lb, POS CRX…is kind of embarrassing…

Not impressive…

You don’t even have the classic slow ET high MPH Honda 1/4 time slip…

then stop acting like ur car is so fast if ur saying its not impressive, and you said it will still be slow, i dont think my car is fast now, i said are you sure about that, im not saying its fast now

My car isn’t fast…but then again either is yours.

You said it run 14s…I proved you wrong…

You said your car is 100lbs less then mine…it isn’t

You said your car is 40whp less then mine…it isn’t

You made some stupid fucking claim that you beat all Mustangs…when obviously you only race stupidly slow ones.

You’re just some clueless fuck with a boosted POS car…

not clueless at all, 03 cobras are not slow, i thought iwas gonna loose to it, my car is not slow like u think it is, ive beat some pretty fast people, u dont know how fast it is, stop talking shit about a car uve never seen run

and this thread will be closed soon due to your boredom and ignorance. this threads not about how fast/slow your ls1 is compared to a HONDA.
i dont think he is bragging about beating ls1’s, your just not leaving him alone. congratulations you own and ls1 are your balls not big enough already that you have to make everyone who doesnt own one look like a loser? does the fact that your car is faster than most make you feel tough? go argue amongst your ls1 leg-humping friends, because thats about all you guys seem to do.

You posted how you beat a Stage2 SRT4 by 2cars from a roll YAY…you beat a 13sec car

:frowning:

I have respect for a bunch of Honda guys…mindless being one…layzie when his car wasn’t broke.

Not stupid fucks like this kid…

95z28`s car probably would have pulled buses on you, wait no it would have. He beat Bun B with just bolt ons (no spray) which in my opinion is pretty impressive.

The only LS1`s you must of been racing were stock maybe???

I wish i would have raced you in my jetta so i could be awesome and get into an argument about who beat who. But then i would just say i was on low boost pump gas or you got the jump? Or i had grocery`s in the back seat or 3 fat kids in my car?

Who gives a fuck whos car is faster who beat who.... its all bullshit

Can`t anyone just build what they want, race who they want, and win or lose laugh about it after.

ok i can respect that, but dont clutter a thread dedicated to turbo/fast hondas thread with your ls1 bullshit. honda guys dont go into fbod/ls1 threads and talk about how we can build a car faster than yours at 1/2, maybe even 1/4 the price you pay.

Since when are Mustangs a fortune to build? :lol:

They are probably one of the CHEAPEST and EASIEST cars to mod do to availability of parts…

Never ever said i would beat 9528,

Because it can’t be done…

Unless you buy some $500 1992 rust out POS shell…