Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

i am laughing my ass off at you actually searching my threads to try and find something to make fun of me for, what poor fucking attempt at a oneup, also, that stage 2 srt4 was not stock and ive talked to the kid since then he does 12.6 in the 1/4, so once again talking about a car u dont know nething about, wow

when i had my ef hatch, i knew it was fast, but it wasnt anything special. the main purpose i had my car was for me to enjoy it. on a sunny sunday afternoon, theres nothing like taking your car on the backroads of wny and just opening it up.

sure a few streetraces are going to happen, thats the fun part of it, but seriously why does it have to turn into a crying match on whos cars faster, theres only one way to prove it, and it seems that alot of people just like to talk shit, but when they get called out, get all defensive.

o god ur a lost fuckin cause

what are you talking about? what srt-4? Yea i have nothing else better to do with my time but search something to make fun of you about let me tell ya. I was making a point. Who cares who beat who, and who builds what. There is so much stupid drama. I thought cars were a hobby that brought people together not start online drama.

WOW

YOUR CAR STILL SUCKS!

hehe, out of shit to say huh

i think he was tlaking about my thread about racing the srt-4 which wasnt stock and 12.6 in the 1/4 so once again he has no idea what hes talking about

No

I already proved you were an idiot 15 posts ago…

Now you’re just crying about it.

ok, your comment makes no sense. it cant be done, but at the same time it can? your comparing peas to carrots here and we could argue all day. it just comes down to the fact that everyone owns their own car for their own reasons.

dont rag on this kid because he wants to go fast for cheap and it might just be as fast, if not faster than you.

either he’s full of shit, or you are. i really hope you don’t think your cars anywhere near 12s.

My point is this…

Go find a 1998 Honda and make it run 12.1 for what I have into my car…

If you want to make an even comparison between the two platforms.

no he showed me the slips, i saw him at my uncles bussiniess i didnt know he worked there, and i beat him by about 2 cars from 40 so whatever

So therfore your car must run 12s at those NHRA/IHRA tracks that start at 40mph rolls :slight_smile:

no u didnt u just keep telling me my car sux, i spend my money building it and making it fast because i like hondas, thats the bottom line, jst kuz im not layzie or mindless doesnt mean my car sux, just stop ripin on it u started this whole thing

never said that, another sign of desperation, putting words in my mouth, was miles away from saying nething like that actually

it can easily be done, look at layzies build for example or even estovito. their builds werent cheap, but nowhere in the range of what you spend modding an ls1. we also have to apply more to go fast, but eventually it adds up. parts are so common and available at a stupid cheap price, that it can be done very easily.

i guess the only way you would know is to build one, which i have not, but i have researched the shit out of hondas, just for the fact that they are go fast for cheap builds.

I ran 12.1 for under $1000 in mods…I could slap a $800 nitrous kit on and run low 11s so explain to me the cost savings in Hondas?

Choko went 10s with a cam kit($800) and the bottle(800)

So like $2600 in mods…

How many motors did layzie blow up?

How much does a LS motor swap + turbo kit cost? because I promise you my car is faster…and I only have $1000 into it…and fuck my shits not even tuned.

omg with the motors blowing up, first of all, buying a honda is much cheaper, second of all, layzies motor never blewup, his tranny blew up, which happenes to american cars just as often if nor more often.

You can buy a used LS1 car for 4-5k now…

9c1ny just got a LS1 car that runs 12.7 for 4200 :lol:

I’m not arguing you can’t make hondas fast…I just think you made a stupid point about it being a better & cheaper platform…I have nothing but respect for people who make FWD cars fast(and run fast times at the track)…just not idiots who make stupid comments.

LOL at hondas being cheap to build