Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

i can get a clean running hatch for 1500, and quote me saying its a better platform, i said i like hondas, i grew up likeing them, and it was my frist season witht he car, kinda takes time to build it, that why i didnt go to the track last year

You didn’t that other idiot did.

I should have never sold my mustang i could only imagine how fast it would be now with all the time and money i have spent on the honda lol

but your comparing modding an ls1 vs. modding an ls swap. whats the starting hp of each motor, because i can guarantee you its going to take more parts and $ to even get to your starting hp.

didnt you run at lancaster tarreri??

You just said it would take a 1/4 of the money to run the same times…I just told you someone on here got a LS1 car that runs 12.7 for 4200…

Not my fault when someone buys a car with 100hp and trys to make it fast.

lol, Mindless - I love you.

FormulaLS1, please don’t stop coming through here once you move.

:lol:

My mustang ran 8.04 @ lancaster last season… for a total investment of $2500 including car.

the stock ls motor is 140hp

97_B18b1 what did your car run at lancaster???

And lets remember kids thats crank not wheel horse power.

on shity 185s with over heating problems and starting issues the best run was 9, but like i said i only ran because everyone else was going and i was like w/e i wanted to see what i could run before i built it, and like its been said before we all had shitty times that night, everyone had way above expected times.

like i said we are comparing peas to carrots. you spend 4200 on an ls1 and add 2600 in mods.

i buy an ls motor in a clean hatch for say 2500. add 2k in turbo/engine mods. 6800>4500.
do you see where im going with this?

what mph??

exactly, like i told him, the cost fot he car itself plays a huge factor

88 i think? ill see if i can find the slip

This kind of stuff makes me look bad damn just stop people :smash2:

yeahhhh go look for the slip…I think you’re a little off.

so what was the point of asking me those questions? i said my cars not super fast, but its not slow, we wer all having problems that night, and i did as kind of a before and after thing

Wtf are you talking about??

If I put $2500 in mods into a LS1 car it would run 10s…The $4200 car was already running 12s…

You realize you buy a hatch for 2500…and good luck getting a turbo kit and decent motor for 2k…but lets just say 5k total…you have probably a mid 12 sec car on the edge of blowing up…

actually if u think about, i said i was having big time traction problems, had to launch at half throttle and had to be in half throttle in second gear, therefore when i actually got traction i actually got pretty fast, same thing happened with layzie, i mean same concept but of course much faster