Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

also down for a photoshoot next spring!

is the ef 4 door in your sig Jason Schmucks?
edit: i know it is now

thats definetly jasons car

what did everyone end up running this year? with my old car on street tires i ran a 12.4, probably could have gotten it down to a 12 flat with some more time behind the wheel but i sold that car

next year im looking for 10’s on pump gas and i am just saving up for the turbo bc i have everything else ready to do it

decided on turbo yet? might be a sc61 for sale soon…will tell you more about it in private

my money is on lxiflyby having the sickest accord and 1 of thge fastest hondas on the site.Im doin a mini me vitara turbo setup to my ek 4dr

side note: did 97_B18b1 ever finish his car? I know he had big plans for it but never heard about it

I think we have yet to see a 600+whp honda on this bored last longer then a season without blowing up in one way or another. So i dont think those should realy count.

think its stil getting worked on, but everything is done i believe

i hopefully will have a nice set up next year

:snky:

:word:

i have a lil sum sum comming out next year

I got nothing:burnout:

this thread still sucks cuz andy is taking his god dam good old time lol

he works on his car as fast as he can run…

actually i regret saying that.

rocking a (finally) un-pimped del sol, shooting for modest hp goals

I’ll be out this year rocking the Civic. I need to get some higher lift VTEC cams then I’ll be making siq power. I need to move my redline up to so I can rev to like 8500-9000. That’s where all the power is. :tup:

:fail:

how have you managed to live this long?