i have a lil somethin brewing that should be pretty dope

im in the middle of a buildup.
should be fun

^^^ true story

^^ hope to see that :tup:

It already happened.

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

i wanna see big turbo race gas no more gamez

i wanna see you and elmistorio go at it, that would be awesome!

i cant wait to see all the hondas this spring. we should set up a date or a photoshoot for all them:grouphug:

^ absoultly agree, cant wait for the spring!!

holy shit, 24 pages… im not gonna read all that.

Me, I am going to setup to the GT2871R from my GT28RS. just get me from 320 to 400hp. not a huge amount but for my little go-cart on a road course it should be plenty.

A few other upgrades as well tweaking my setup from last year in order to make it more efficient and more reliable.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1941645&page=15

I am planning on doing quite a few redline time attack events next year, hopefully I can get some good times and finishes in FWD modified. I would rather do FWD street but it appears the tires I run on the street (A032Rs) are below the 140 wear rating that the rules require, that and I would have to put a cat back on it.

for those of you wondering what the hell car it is:

Nice del sol:beer: Not sao much the rims but they look like they are light.

Just over 9 pounds each. I would get something else if I could find something lighter. :slight_smile:

what like a carbon fiber rim? good luck

the civs gunna be making some decent power.

?

I was just stating my preference for light weight over looks.

no i hear ya,thats pretty light as it is,i doubt you can find lighter in that size

that’s correct, and that’s why I have those. :slight_smile:

i saw the car at the rochester ht meet,looked alot better in person.nice car

i like seeing FWD honda turbo builds… sure its not a FWD mopar turbo build :wink: but its a breath of fresh air from the elitist RWD only builds that are on here all the time. :slight_smile:

if any of you guys have converted to 5x100 type r setup and want to borrow some slicks to hit NYIRP sometime next year, give me a shout. i have MT ET drags mounted to 5x100 chrysler wheels. 22x8x15.

Brian

if he can actually hook it should be elmisterioso>mindless, although i do love bill. hector has a lot more power he just needs to be able to put it to the ground.

i doubt my car will be done by spring motor-wise, hopefully mid summer tho:meh:

but i should be good to go for a photoshoot :wink:

also just realized that just about everyone in this thread did nothing of the sorts that they talked about doing lol