Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

jeeze andy i hope the teg actually runs i really wanna do a pull with you

does rob even have a car?? :snky:

How much?

I know someone else that will def give bill a run for his $$$ this summer hatch on hatch crime!

O god why would you want to bump this mess.

im just waiting now for the engine to be done, thats about it, pretty boring on my side, i hope you other honda guys are having fun:tantrum:

lol, boosted stock internal bimmer > all. muahahhaa. suckaaaaassssssssssssssss.

haha o ya im havin lots of fun

anyone running a d-series or does everyone in here have a b of somesort? lol

i guess im cheap lol

Yeah… 470 with an SC61 at what 16 psi? Shoulda kept your honda. I know i know it makes torque. :blah:
Dun worry if we need a fast car towed to the track we know who to call. :rx3:

Disclaimer - I am j/k. :wink:

tony i may be comming out with the d if i can get a hx mani for cheep if not im going b

i almost started to cry, just a little.lol:tantrum:

count me in on the honda fun shoud be done with my car by the end of may!:wiggle:

i will be joining the boosted club soon with my rb. i kno im takin some of you honda boys out

i should be getting my engine back from the machinist next week. Once its all together after a few hundred miles the boost is going up on the dyno

Bump, where are all these fast hondas

I know two that are out, where are the rest?

I just had my car shipped to Tony Palo.

^ i thought he was a civic / integra tuner exclusively… dont u have an s2k?

bump, after the summer flew by, and a lot of new honda guys are coming out again, who is going to be out there this spring?

I’ll be around. Still debating on whether or not i want to blow more money on this car. I have a few ideas…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Robanaba/DSC00636-.jpg

Would like to see some BIG turbo cars out next year. Its damn near 2009. I am tired of seeing 2003-04-05 setups. I know i am guilty too but i dont have an eg or ek to play with. :frowning: