Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

lol, theres one every year in rochester and no one shows… i know i’d never take the time to plan one and have 14 people show.

i 3rd that!

hey i have a white crx!!! unfortunately i will have nothing of the sort :frowning:

im talkin south towns meet,like taffys or southgate plaza…not rochester or anywhere more than an hour away.just a casual meet so we can see whos out there,nto a meet were we can meet people from utica and say “nice honda…ill never see you again”

i’d go.

well jay we cant just claim southgate and make a honda meet out of it, neone is welcome at southgate

lmao good point. Hmm we can always roll into kmart like 30 hondas deep and make fun of twisted images tho?

i very much 2nd that idea

i 3rd that to the max. maybe they will execpt my winter car?

i should be faster this year then last year

honda meet from SG to my new house with a cook out :gotme:

probably turbo d, maybe a b. i hate twisted imagez im down

we should do it in the beginning of june or july on like a fri or sat night at southgate

cool

i am so down for that, as long as i can drive the 4 door ls swap around the block!!!

what one i have 2 now…:snky:… but yea i would love to have something at the new house …

thats like a 20min drive around his house lol

meet,cruise, and cookout sound like a good time.nto too far tho.i get swamp ass

jay… you seem pretty worried about long trips… ya gotta upgrade to the premium AAA so you can get the long tows for free :slight_smile:

are you familiar with them because of experience

i have driven to Rochester and back twice with my turbo civic. tho i had the heat on the whole way on a 90 degree day on the first trip .