Fast/Quick Honda Guys, Pull up a chair

huh? Were not talking about the same car.

honestly just tires and gears right now, and better launchs lol.

um. i don’t think a 30R car would really be a dyno queen…

imo a 30r is such a waste. its the same price as a 35r but wont support the power a 35r will.

i know, layzie you already know my :snky::snky: plans. just think I am half way there:sword:

wow,for once in my life i didnt get into something that actually involves me.lets not all forget jays got a sneaky sneaky honda built.
that will prolly stay untuned for half the season.

lol get your balls back from whatever girl it is this week and maybe we can do some man things together. like shoot guns, and blow stuff up. then maybe some tuning in between.

you buying my damn civic or what???

son please,aint no trick holdin this playa down.theres plenty of man shit and plenty of time to do it.and talk to pearl white crx boy and ask him when hes buying my car then i can buy yours.jjeeezzuus

My prediction: El Misterioso will have the highest HP build but Mindless will put down the best track times. Snky Snky Sario will be somewhere in the mix, but I have no clue where.

God now im thinking i should up the hp im kind of getting worried. Bebe will actually go to the track and run times unlike other high hp hondas. O well if he beats me ill get a race gas tune and see what happens. Would be nice to have a good challenge at the track.

uhmmm

one turbo honda

one idk wtf im doing yet honda

l0lz

:nono:

i know of this power added F-Body crew, GM and Ford, they don’t agree :wiggle:

ill run with you at the track billy,only as long as you promise to come over and jack my car up so we can fit some tires under there

LOL i think he was super drunk when that was posted. Also i think he was just talking about the honda part of all not all all

i think if jay got his car tuned there would be no more hunger in africa

ill need proof for that statement

simple n/a b16 eg setup for road circuits and enduro, hopefully i can get the susp. balanced out with a front splitter, should be decently quick also when the camber is dialed in with a 16rim in the front and a 15 in the rear. i expect high stable cornering speeds

and i thought my cbr1000 was slow :walter:lol

im down for a only honda meet???so i dont have to sort through fbods and cavaliers

2nd that