fastest 5 series ever?

Holy fuck.
So much tq it shut down the dyno!

nice

I love how your just realizing the potential of the M30 and S38 and how crazy Scandinavian people are…

If you haven’t already check out the videos on youtube and google video of the V.S Motor E34 M5.

I was gonna say, I know atleast two faster. Vs Motor being one of them, the other being a Pure PF car. Constantly makes me debate selling my M5 engine or rebuilding it.

the title was more of a question than me stating that it’s the fastest. i know you euro guys know WAY MORE than i do/ever will.

[quote=“cky89,post:6,topic:36423"”]

the title was more of a question than me stating that it’s the fastest. i know you euro guys know WAY MORE than i do/ever will.

[/quote]

Well that’s why I was ripping on you hardcore in the callout thread last week. You sounded a bit ignorant. Just get on some other eurospecific forums and do some reading, you will learn eventually.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:7,topic:36423"”]

Well that’s why I was ripping on you hardcore in the callout thread last week. You sounded a bit ignorant. Just get on some other eurospecific forums and do some reading, you will learn eventually.

[/quote]

I didn’t really mean to come off as ignorant. It was more of me doing some childish bickering.

I’ve been doing some reading on e30tech, bimmerforums, and r3v.

I really didn’t realize the power potential these cars really have.

I’m so excited to get mine done

that VS motor one is insane, just very very impressive