e46 M3 =ish E34 M5

Stock 2002 M3 - ILC
Modded 91 M5 - Scott - Shrick Cammed and chipped, and a good amount of weight reduction ~3500lbs

After about 5 runs, we were able to get two decent runs (40 rolls) on XXX. Scott’s got videos to post soon once his computer stops being retarded.

Out of the two decent runs it seems like the cars are pretty damn even. Scott seems to have a little bit more under 90ish. Once 90+ comes I start to make up the ground pretty quick and eventually get passed him

We really couldn’t get a definite winner since I misshifted into 3rd twice and scott misshifted once into 3rd. There was also traffic that made it hard I had to cut out early one run.

For another day I guess.

Never realized Im cool and can shoot flames

Good pulls handsome

The E46 M3 used to be my favorite Bimmer but the E34 is stealing my heart. Maybe I’m just getting old.

yah e34s are hot. i’ve thought about selling mine and going e39 540i/6, but I think I may just put an s50 in it and keep it

scott, what cams do you have

sooo close… I’m the ballast that cost the race :(…

Nice!

FYI

with an exhaust and headers ive pulled on another E34 M5 that seemed modded

Schrick 280s

The other one in the area was stock performace wise. The motor is currently getting rebuilt with some minor upgrades.

man you two are ugly :gay:

you talking about neil? i wonder what the hell he’s doing. first he was talking about selling, then stroking it, then stock and selling again

:tup: e34 m5 = no joke

p.s. I think hatchino.jpg is coming back

Sweet runs. Cool flames.

I kept telling him he was shooting fireballs… he was in denial… I’m glad they are clear as day in the vid’s…

:lol: at the commentary, made me smile

He’s been messaging me over on m5board and the latest I heard after the headgasket went, is that he put 7k into it. Hes going to town on rebuilding it, including a dinan chip and cam sprockets

yea, the guy who’s doing the work is my buddy’s godfather, i lent him my load leveler and torx sockets for that (snap on had a 2 week wait on them). he’s a good guy, very fair with pricing

I woulda just left it stock and thrown a turbo on. There’s a turbo e34 ///m5 in my area… other than the bright blue, it’s pretty baller.

i wouldn’t want to pay to rebuild an s38 if it blew up. things are esspensive

lets all go race down Sheridan, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:fail:

nice flames good runs

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif