Callout: Scott and ILC

Let’s get this thing done. Scott and I already did a prelim run a few weeks back and it was absurdly close (though we both were having issues). This coming Friday perhaps?

e46 ///M3 vs e34 ///M5 vs e39 ///M5

Now if Skunk would just join we could cover all our bases. :wink:

Say 45-145?

Let me wax my rear bumper so it looks nice for you

:lol:

45 - 145… I like it.

LOL @ skunk racing too…

vicobrut should race too… yea right lol

lol… yes!.. did you drive by mighty the other night late? car all covered in decals?

Yessir :wink: Just home from AKA Rally/Vegas

wtf… why didnt you stop… it sounded SOOOOO good… and before i was like meh… :tup: to the exhaust, sounds WAYYYY better in person. (when do i get to go for a ride)

I would have man, I would have, but I was just dropping a friend off and heading home. I had been in the car for 36 hours STRAIGHT driving home from Vegas. Thanks though, I’m really happy with it :tup:

ok… welllll I want a ride… scotts been trying to convince me to buy an m5… I’m not convinced yet.

I wanna be there for this. I’ve yet to see the new M5 in action.

In for friday BTW… what time?

sorry to be off topic but, friday night I saw a crazy clean black 928 with an exhaust and (I can’t quite place the wheels but I’m thinking 996 wheels) downtown.

It actually was a little red headed dude and the car sounded amazing, cleanest 928 I’ve seen around here aside from a light blue 5sp s4 in OP.

anyone know anything about this car?

I’m not sure an e34 m5 is really in the same class here. I mean I’m obviously partial to e34’s, but I don’t think its on par with an e39 m5 man

It should be dead even across the board. Well until 100mph… then the e39 will have some headlights in his rear view.

/

:slight_smile:

I didnt even see this. Im game. I gotta get the new tires mounted before though.

I predict I get walked pretty hard if youve done anything more since last pull.

In a perfect world, Id finally have my valves adjusted prior and be 100%, but I dont think thatll happen.

Word, can you do Friday evening Scott?

i think that can work, barring unforeseen events

Good stuff, I’ll PM you both this evening, feel free to bring Paulo and Been, they can ride in my car, I’ll take the weight disadvantage :wink:

145 seems kinda high

It’s less than a 20 second pull…

But I am curious to hear your reasoning.