Favorite Detailing Chemicals

Hey everyone,

For those who don’t know me, me name is Nick [some call me Nismo, or Nissan-Nick], but I am a manager at a new store at Monroeville Mall called Autoality. We sell all kinds of automotive accessories and appearance chemicals.

I come to ask all of you, what kind of detailing chemicals do you prefer? Brands? Lines? Individual products? Is there anything you wish you could get locally with out having to pay the large markup specialty shops charge?

We are working on getting Zml and P21S. Any other brands?

Any other detail related things you would like? Buffing pads? Bonnets?

Let me know if there is anything you guys/girls would like to be able to get.

Also, feel free to check the store out. It is located on the upper level of Monroeville Mall on the Macy’s side [where the Thomas Kincade Gallery was]. At the moment we carry most of the national brands [Meguiars, Mothers, Turtle Wax, Armour All, Stoners…], at competitive prices. We also are running a special on Meguiars starts buckets [Wash, Cleaner Wax, a Sponge, and a bucket for $6.99].

Pinnacle, Menzerna, and wolfgang?

Cool, I’ll have to stop out and check out the store. I’ll be looking to get a Porter Cable buffer in the next few months so I’ll be looking for pads and compounds…

Not sure if it is possible, but can you carry Zaino?

x2

My vote is for Poorboy’s World, The Edge Pads, Menzerna, and Pinnacle. I’d drive to Monroeville for these products.

http://www.carbrite.com/servlet/com.ebiz.ecom.search.ResultsPublic?st=SUB&catcd=polg&loc=Polishes%20and%20Glazes

I believe the “A022 Crystal Shine”.

I am no detailer, but I like my shit to be clean & look good. For the first 4/5 years I used over the counter detailing products on my truck & it looked like poop after that time. Someone turned me onto this stuff & it works great. I have used it on many other cars/trucks to bring back shine/keep shine. It is easy to use, works great to revive oxidized paint, and you can see in my sig pic of what a 18 yr old OEM Black paint looks like. I recently ran out & need to get some more. The distributor I got my last gallon from was in Ohio, but that was a few years ago. It’d be great to be able to get it locally.

x2 … I like LC CCS Pads though … Through in some wolfgang stuff, along with the menz & pinnacle … and Im there

I’ll see what I can do for you guys. We are currently looking into Poorboy products.

Is there any interest in P21S or Zml?

Carrying P21S, especially the Gel Wheel cleaner would rock.

Meguiars professional and Detailer line.

Menzerna.

Pinnacle.

I’d buy some P21S

FTW. They have a wide range of products and all that i’ve used are great.

Go to the source and just get your own line of products from chemical guys… will be the same as Poorboys, Adams and all of the other cookie cutter CG products :smiley:

I never liked Zymol… I think i still have a thing of the blue wax from years ago

P21S Gel Cleaner FTMFW … You get that, Menz, PB’s, LC Pads … and Ill come down and spend a boat load. I can always use more detailing products

klasse would be good 2

We are able to get Mequiars Professional and Detailer lines now. What products in particular?

I use there Wheel Brightener … Not much … but some of my customers cars I will use it on.

Any word if you can get pinnacle & menz products?

Working on it. First I have to do some research to see if we can sell enough of it to make it worth stocking.

I bet I can make it worth it alone … LOL