Gearhead Now Stocking 303 Products-P21S-PoorBoys World-Lexol Detailing Products!

Just letting everyone know that Gearhead is now stocking P21S, PoorBoys World, and Lexol Detailing Products!

Here’s what’s In Stock:
P21S:
Concours Look Carnub Wax
Bodywork Conditioning Shampoo
High Performance Wheel Cleaner
Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser
Total Auto Wash Pump Spray Kit

PoorBoys World:
Bold N Brite Tire Dressing 16oz and 32oz
Super Slick and Suds Car Wash
Polish With Carnuba Wax
Spray & Wipe Waterless Wash
Spray & Gloss

Lexol:
Neatsfoot Deep Leather Conditioner
Vinylex Protectant
pH Leather Cleaner
Leather Conditioner

303 Products:
Aerospace Protectant 16oz & 32oz
Carpet Fleaner and Spot Remover
Fabric Guard

We have access to much more please stop in for more details or to order other products!

Jason @ Gearhead Performance

Bump for some good guys.

P21s Wheel Cleaner is EXCELLENT. It’s what I use on my CCW’s and customer cars.

Thanks man! I love it too, it’s awesome! The whole line is amazing! Germans, did everything right! lol Yea, I know, I’m biased.

Bump

im looking for some of the VHT interior dye, in black. Pete knows exactly what it is, I know you have to order it, but let me know !!

im comin over again soon (to get some of this stuff) …might also get some of that interior dye ^^ might do my carpet black… :ninja

ooooo000000ooooo0000

might have to stop by. good shit, jason

the 303 stuff is legit sweet awesome stuff…i got a free sample :ahh

I’ll grab a case of that interior dye in black, you guys are probably going to go through a little bit of that stuff!

Def stop down guys! I think we’re one of a few places who have this stuff available locally! If you have any questions about how to use this stuff just let us know. There are also some other euro leather restoration products we’re trying to see how well they work.

The 303 protectant is the tits!

Speaking of which I need to buy some more lol

www.DetailedImage.com is an authorized retailer of all PoorBoys products. I’m sure most of you know George and Greg…great guys.

^ post is not really necessary.

Plus one dood

I agree

any prices on this stuff?

yeah kinda fucked up to post something tryign to take buisness away from someone else…

might stop by and pick up a big bottle of 303 today…sellin my DD and i wanna make the inside pretty and clean :lol

diesel fuel/ blow torch :lmao

Detailed image no longer has a retail store so you have to pay to get your stuff shipped to you even though they’re local. We’re just taking over the local retail scene for great detailing products. Convenience is king my friends.

+1 I pay to much sometimes just for the convienece of it being there