FCUKING Italians.... Such BS

i’ve known about this for a while. One of my brothers in arms from my company. i trained with this guy for 7 months.

there’s the video.
route irish was fucking shitty but we trained our asses off and everything he said was 100% true. We were drilled with our ROE (rules of engagement) day in and day out. we all knew it to a T what to do.
the italian special agents knew what the rules for check points were and how to act. The reporter was just an idiot who is exaggerating everything.

he was found completely innocent by CID and every other US investigation, however Italy did their own investigation and found him guilty and punishable by death.

if he had put 300-400 rounds thru the car, the journalist would have been dead too. theres no way a trained soldier can fire 300 aircraft rounds at a target from 60 meters and not decimate everything within a 30 foot radius

/story

The guy is doing his job the car should have stopped. If good men are going to get puniushed for doing their job then who is going to want to join the service knowing they too can get fucked over like this.

You trained with Vin Diesel?

haha, even the voice is similar…

sorry to hear mike, everyone jumps the gun on this in the name of pr and the such. its FUCKING WAR

Its a war. Car was supposed to stop. Insurgents have used suicide car bombs to kill dozens of soldiers. Guy did his job and he was not the one that did not follow the rules. Im surprised anyone survived. Why is he on trial again?

Watch your fucking muth about Italians, but say what you please about the ones that are assholes, carry on

+1 seriously… whats wrong with Italians? Not all of us are retarded and wear our hair like that dbag Gotti.

??Freek is Italian :stuck_out_tongue:

OKay rock on FREEK

Wow thats terrible, sounds like everything was done proper. Its a fucking war I can’t believe that they would actually try something like this.

I know one of my best friends was a driver of a humvee over there and he said everyone over there knows the ROE and when to get the fuck out of the way and when to stop etc.

Hopefully we step in and do something…

http://www.evilgamerz.com/docs/movies/Images%20Reviews/Eurotrip/Eurotrip%203.jpg
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THOSE FUCKING ITAI’S.