Fear the rep thugs.

I am here to defend the POINT… not the PERSON… Everyone understand that right freakin now. :hug

Hes not talking about running it down the northway with a bunch of us at 3AM for a roll race. (unless I missed that and then its LULZ for sure) so the stuff in bold doesnt matter one bit.

You all talk about running at the TRACK, and people seem to be moving more maturely towards that, than blasting down the highway. So by talking shit about someones hard work, money and platform of choice they bring to the track to run… is being very hypocritical if I do say so myself.

Yes the sled, bike, hoverround, car, truck or minivan are not equal platforms on the track. Run what you brung nights are for fun, other days at the track are called events… events that have categories to level the playing field. where a sled wont line up next to a mack truck. No fucks given if its a “street” anything. That term is so retarded wide open to interpretation anyway, you sound like a retard using it to compare race cars anyway.