Fear the rep thugs.

I know they can be as fast as them, one guy I know talks about it a lot. Not sure if they can actually be faster or not though. They’re on par with most turbo civics right?

only if they can hook on the street

:lol

fuck you jeffy

http://www.snowmobileforum.com/attachments/used-snowmobiles-parts/10340d1249933584-arctic-cat-conversion-kit-sls-pic1.jpg

Lolz

anyone interested in running my hover round?

Can-am spyder yay or gay?

Gay. As fuck.

I am here to defend the POINT… not the PERSON… Everyone understand that right freakin now. :hug

Hes not talking about running it down the northway with a bunch of us at 3AM for a roll race. (unless I missed that and then its LULZ for sure) so the stuff in bold doesnt matter one bit.

You all talk about running at the TRACK, and people seem to be moving more maturely towards that, than blasting down the highway. So by talking shit about someones hard work, money and platform of choice they bring to the track to run… is being very hypocritical if I do say so myself.

Yes the sled, bike, hoverround, car, truck or minivan are not equal platforms on the track. Run what you brung nights are for fun, other days at the track are called events… events that have categories to level the playing field. where a sled wont line up next to a mack truck. No fucks given if its a “street” anything. That term is so retarded wide open to interpretation anyway, you sound like a retard using it to compare race cars anyway.

He does wanna run it on the street !!!

Fuck ya’ll I like silveradoman and his stupid snowmobile. Even if he talks like a dummy.

The reason it isn’t impressive is because he’s limited to the track. Same reason no one gives a shit about my jetski. Lol. How don’t you get that? You know how people say 1001 hp with a/c is impressive ina a veyron? His sled doesn’t have ac. Or a seat back. Or ANYTHING. When he can take a cruise through the mountains with us it’ll start getting cooler.

LOL I missed that!

I ninja edited my post as soon as I replied too. I was like I wonder if he actually did want to run it on the northway.

IMO, I would love to see it rip a race off on the streets! Just for the LOL factor alone.

Never the less, It takes work to do anything, and the sled is cool and moves out for what it is. I respect that.

Order cancelled

Like the o.g racers and I were discussing . He has small ass bogey wheels up front . He catches a groove on the rd he and the other car is fucked . Noone is gonna race him …

exactly. thats what i was sayin in my post. if it was legit and safe on the road then itd be a cool ass race.

put some 20’s on that bitch and run it through the hood then!

cant believe we’re still arguing about sled vs cars

I want to run my HPI Savage VS any 16 second class cars here. 0-30 race.

Who’s down?

Silveradomans a good dude. Hey a 10 sec pass is a 10 sec pass… Shit I’d much rather do it in a car than a bike or sled down the track…

Someone should run him on the street