Fear the rep thugs.

Smoky Mountain Rain motherfucker

:confused:

What the hell is the sense of a rep system if you cant neg people for being a chode ass punk?

And you now he’s a punk… how?

because he came on here acting like a too cool for school badass with a shitty attitude.

Negged him, put him in the grey. He deserves it. Maybe if he wasn’t acting like a chode no one would be treating him like one. So far though that’s the only impression anyone has of him and clearly no one is impressed.

this. read his first post vlad.

Hes bashing your site, not mine.

You want to see people acting like chode ethugs?

Then look above at the posts that followed his.

You want to treat members like shit in their intro thread without them even having a chance to do a damn thing or even try to blend in? Find another forum to do that on.

Have a level of respect for yourself, the community, the people that run this site and a little bit of maturity and you will be just fine, for the rest of you either grow up or forever be banned.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27722

Vlad, ive never had a problem with you… but do you honestly hear yourself right now?

If a guy walks in a room with his chest puffed out and is like “whats up you ethugs?” “Bunch of ethugs in this room, like a few other rooms ive been in.”

Your not gonna think hes a chode ass punk?

100% chode ass punk

Sup? Im here for the ethug party…

Do you hear yourself?

How do you think most outsiders see the forum and avoid it? Because of people treating everybody like shit just like it’s shown here.

You really read that

As “you guys are all shit and are nothing over the computer”? If so you really need to think again.

This is a guy walking into a room and going “what’s up you fucking thugs? I’m here to shoot the shit”.

It’s a fucking tongue in cheek comment. If a guy wanted to join and talk shit it would be an entirely different story, yet he gets ripped apart.

You really need to stop taking internet seriously, and stop treating other members like shit for no apparent reason within a post. If he establishes a history of being a deuche, by all means rip him apart but not from the getgo.

I dont understand what your talking about.

can someone change the name of the thread to chode ass punk at least?

:skid

I don’t know a damn thing about running your business nor am I giving you any advice on the matter or what you should do and how you should treat your customers/workers.

I expect mutual understanding.

i understand and dont wanna argue… my last post in this thread.

But if someone walked into my business and called me a ethug…

Id kick him the fuck out and call him a chode ass punk.

And give him some batting cage tokens

that too. Proly have myers hook up with him behind the shed or something too.

Things are simple. Jumping ship and being hard on a new guy does nothing but piss me off and make you guys lose out on potential lolz if he is indeed a dbag. Not to mention is against the sites policy. (all welcome, until proven stupid)

If Skidplate was scared off you wouldn’t have the :skid , if PJB was treated like shit there would be no PJB humor, if sisterfucker was treated the same way there would be no epic stories. And that’s the worst case scenario. Best case is we get another contributing member to help with content.

Trying to judge a member from a few posts proves nothing, helps nobody and just proves that you guys really are ethugs, Failvis had thousands of posts over the years before the whole thing went to hell.

Feel free to call him out once he posts stupid shit like :skid who did indeed dig himself a deep hole overtime.

Uhh did you not see the 20 times he called people faggots in his for sale thread? Or is that ok for new guys? Also trying to say talk shit in person so he can fight people. Thats alright too i guess.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDJe8IP8A0[/ame]

You must have missed this episode.

Not gonna get into it. I forgot this is your world and is do as i say, and do as i say and, do as i say. Not treat everyone as they are the same. I negged him for acting like an asshole and id do it again.