Feb 16 - New York State Bill To Ban "Spinners" Rims

the day is mine!

so does that mean my plastic hubcap spinners are illegal too

just for the sake of making an argument i will throw this in; what do they care if 10000 or even 1000000 people have spinners in ny they already have the money from the sales tax for all them its not like they will be getting a refund for them, plus i doubt 10000 sets are sold each year.

Linky to story?

$2000? Thats dirt cheap for a set of “spinners”. Last I checked a set was ~$1500/wheel.
Of course, baller sets fetch upwards of $5k/per.

6000 * 0.0875 = 525
525 * 10,000 = $5.25M

How many sports players live in the STATE of NY?
How many rap stars? Rap star wannabes? and Rap star “crews”?
How many spoiled rich kids?
How many wanna be / posers?

And yes, this legislature is a complete waste of my tax dollars.

I was driving down McKinley one day, and I saw one laying on the side of the road. I picked the thing up and it’s hanging in my shed wall now. :rofl: Looked brand new, probably fell off on the ride home from Pep Boys. 99% of spinner hubcaps are now missing the spinning parts. I hope they don’t ban the caps or the rims. Then I can’t laugh at the $800 '91 Buick Regal with $4000 worth of rims.

I’m Ridin Spinners, I’m Ridin Spinners and it dont stop :eekdance:

Because this is NY, and they would rather raise taxes and fine you for stupid things than actually do something productive and change.

Not that I love spinners (spinnaz) but this is completely unnecessary.

x2

I’m waiting for the ban of riced out spoilers on cars. I mean hell it impead’s the driver’s view of the road behind his car. I can it happening.

that’s racist.

Word and all the rent a rim places will go out of buisness

:rofl: