Federal Pensions cost $70 billion a year

Get out of here with you frivolous, dubious Internet sources.

Irs is clearly wrong because he knows first hand some girl that pays nothing because she’s got a card.

She also can’t get pulled over or get any traffic tickets while she has the card.

Fact.

dot or feather and in this case we’re talking about feather

PJB on Indians…

ignorant racist comments are racists :dunno

You’re right. Everyone pays some tax at some point in their life. However, would you agree that a person on welfare who goes to the ATM, gets 100 bucks in cash out and goes to buy a pair of sneakers isn’t really adding to the system?

Its sort of like people on unemployment paying income tax.

economists would actually argue that they are adding to the system by going out and buying a pair of shoes and supporting a business, doesn’t matter where the money comes from.

Name them.

How can you add to a system by returning less money back than what was taken especially when it was given to a person who doesn’t contribute any in the first place? Of course the origin of the money makes a difference. If i find gold, go to the mint, and exchange my gold for new money which I then use for goods and enter into the economy in some way that’s adding to the system.

The majority of the money for pensions I’m willing to bet are from middle class ect. Yes some people make a lot of money in their pensions and maybe it should be looked at. I do think however this whole focusing on the evil money makers is getting old. At least they’ve done SOMETHING to earn money. I think the issue is these extended welfare laws where you get cash, groceries, rent, utilities, a cell phone, ect indefinitely when you number one are able to work doing SOMETHING, and two don’t even attempt because…why would you?

You’re asking for fact then start providing some of your own.

Show me where all those things are provide fed indefinitely. Also assign a payout value and how many kids that payout supports.

Next, Elliot said it would support the economy. Economy isn’t government it’s business health. ALL the government money (minus sales tax) goes back into the economy.

Businesses benefit from grants and government subsidies. They love money one way or another. Government giving money to poor people is loved by businesses. Most of Walmart employees are on some sort of government assistance because they don’t make enough to get out of poverty.

The reason why government loves welfare is because business loved welfare. They don’t need more employees as there are plenty out there, they want more people with money to spend money. Government provides that.

If nobody rich made money off welfare, it wouldn’t exist.