FEELER: 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 600R

ebay scheduled for Thursday.

I will post link when it happens

For any of the bikers, be sure to check out www.StuntFactoryX.com , a Rochester based sportbike group that has quickly expanded, we’ve done ALOT of rides last season, so check us out. I have the same username on there, feel free to mention the invite.

And of course, GL with the sale Shrives. :tup:

hey this is a good bike, i was the previous owner of it, and it was a joy to ride…hate to see it sold i know he likes it a lot.

thanks man, i do love it like its my first born lol. Its been very well taken care of, and if it doesn’t sell i will be fixing all of the imperfections on it and whip it out once in a while :slight_smile: I remember when i came and picked this baby up from your house, i sat on the bike for hours after i came home hahaha. Now i really dont want to sell it

and thanks schema, ill have to check the site out. Im in Roch area every once in a while on two wheels :wink:

BTW last bump :slight_smile:

id keep it. that looks like someday it could go in a museum. :tup:

lol… mine wasnt half as clean and i got 1300 bucks for mine…

bump

someone wants to ride

the weather is breaking :redface:

you suck at decision making. just keep it.

oh yea, well you suck faggot

+1

bump cuz its summer… and shrives doesnt need 2 bikes

nice bike and nice price glws

haha willy i don’t NEED two bikes, but im not selling it anymore :smiley:

I just bought plugs, battery, and air filter for it. It is getting a full tuneup this week and the carbs synch’d for good measure.

I just got quoted at 300 a year for insurance so it’s going on the road after the tuneup :smiley:

Sorry guys but im keeping it. LOL i got a phone call about it today and im like wtf random, come on here with two pm’s and just realized the thread was bumped :lol:

His girlfriend is stealing it. pffff

:slight_smile:

thats what she thinks :cjerk:

lol i just figured with the spirit of riding season maybe u could use some dinero… glwtK (eeping of the motorcycle)

i want my car cover back from when I sold this bike back to you

this is correct, she is

he just doesnt know it yet :wink:

yeah and then i’ll come steal his other bike when he isnt around and we are going to ride together.

so there shrives.