FEELER: 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 600R

you should probably part out that pos 636 now if you’re keeping the 600r. I’ll take the cluster, stay, windscreen, and pipe. and you should probably get a damper so I can get that too. same with race glass

Shriver. Don’t leave yourself logged in. Women shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet anyway.

jay, youre such an ass.

love,
OBD1 & OBD 2

:rolljerk:

his computer isn’t in the kitchen or the laundry room. i don’t know what she was doing out of those two rooms.

ZING!!!

word. women should be like appliances you have sex with.

It must be gaining antique value, its rising in price. I sold it for 1100 (but only got 1000, the buyer gave me some “I only brought $1000 crap” and I let him get away with it.

It’s a good unit. Had new fork seals in 2003.

haha well ya know the lowball offers n such. I had two people look at it and make offers but w/e its probably not going anywhere.

Plus i just got a new job, fat raise, and my schooling for the next 3 years paid for :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

congrats dude. Happy for you

thanks bud. im gonna party like a rockstar tonight :slight_smile:

i would like to look at it someday i am in the market now

It looks like the bike from the movie “Tron” just rent that…and you’ll know what the bike looks like. I really like it though. Shriver should let me ride it :slight_smile:

if you dont call me back I’m gonna saran wrap you to your bed while ur sleeping

do you stil have this im interested

BuMp for you, Nice bike, it will look better with someone else on it anyway J/K GLWS!