more enviromental propoganda

No one is saying you should. Your cars are what you love, so keep on driving them. No one is whining about that. Me, and the “tree huggers” you love to lash out at are trying to get people that otherwise dont need/care about what they drive to get something as fuel efficient as possible. Like don’t get a Suburban if you have 2 kids and never go off roading or haul anything. Or if you’re a commuter thinking of buying something to just get you around, think about getting a Hybrid instead of a Cavalier or something like that. Or if you run a diesel pick-up, think about running it on biodiesel. Little things like that.

you have a legit reason to have a bad emissions vehicle. You’re a collector/enthusiast. It’s the soccer mom’s in their tank-like SUV’s getting 8mpg that are really fucking things up, not you. No one is coming to take your cars away. I love them too, and someday I’ll own a couple cars that are basically taking a big shit into the ozone, but I’ll make up for it in other ways.

well I guess that all of those scientists thats have doctorates and have spent their whole lives studying this should probably give you a call. Because I’m sure they hadn’t thought about that whole ice age thing. That will probably turn them right around into thinking that global warming is BS.