EPA to Automakers: Horsepower War is Over.

Dan Lesser to EPA: Mind your own business. Shouldnt you be hugging trees or something? Die in a fire please. K thx.

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS

I really want to send a FUCK YOU letter to these ignorant assholes

As much as I enjoy seeing these big hp cars and trucks…I gotta say I’m in favor of a push for greener vehicles. It’s good for our future in more ways than one.

just cause they want it to happen does not mean it will

Seriously… what the fuck… I see no point at all in looking out for the environment… We’ll be just be inhabitting Mars in 100 years anyway

Anyone who thinks the PERFORMANCE CARS have one bit of an impact on the environment is retarded.

Fuck, drool cup retarded even.

And am I the only one who thinks it is funny that the same people pushing MPG are the same ones pushing ETHANOL? The MPG Killer? I dont think they have specified what “fuel” applies yet. Idiots… they have no fucking clue. The average wrench these days has more of an idea about what is going on than these bunch of fucking hoola-hoop sized assholes that are paid to protect us from ourselves.

I’m all for greener cars and high mpg, really it only helps us as consumers…But if they want to have a horsepower pissing contest WHO CARES.

Its not like everyone is driving a ZR1 to work, although that would cut the commute time down.

Thats fine- but it should be OPTIONAL. You can buy your high MPG car, and I’ll buy my gas-guzzler. Fine with me.

What I dont like is the government dictating what I CAN get. You know what is going to happen? The road is going to be littered with a bunch of underpowered cars and useless trucks.

Any do you REALLY think the Gov. will let all that tax money slide? FUCK NO! If MPG goes up, so will taxes and the overall price of gas, or any fuel for that matter.

WHOO! HAA! DAN ON A WARPATH!

And :tif: Let’s see how this pans out.

^^^ but people dont drive by the mile, they drive by the TANK

ever know anyon that switched from a small car to a full size SUV and REALLY decided to drive less so they were paying the same for gas ?

no, people allot a certain DOLLAR amount for gas a week, and usualy wind up driving till its spent … this totaly ruins the “we need cars that get better MPG” idea

I’m down with more environmentally safe cars. BUT, I also agree with Dan in post 8.

a boeing 747 going from NYC to LA will pollute more in one trip that 5,000 cars will in a month. So fuck the epa.

Air pollution levels from one 747 takeoff is similar to setting the local gas station on fire and then flying it over your head!

The pollution from just one, two-minute 747 takeoff is equal to operating 2.4 million lawnmowers simultaneously. That’s four states worth!

Im glad that you are completely selfish and feel that you should have the right drive something thats damaging the environment.

You realize at the current rate the environment is going to be shit in like 30 years right? Yes you will still be alive, (I really hope you weren’t cause you are a fucking douche bag) so you will have to suffer with the problems.

Personally I feel this is a little too late, and the whole world is going to have to deal with it. Its cock suckers like you that want to drive “gas guzzlers” that ruins it for everyone.

This is a step in the right direction, even though I enjoy fast cars and everything that is man. I am willing to sacrifice some liberties and happiness for the environment.

I sincerely hope you get pushed out of business too :slight_smile:

LOL, go hug a tree you fucking loser.

I’ll go out of business right around the time you get a clue. Seeing as that will never happen, I am golden. :tup:

You are exactly what is wrong with this country. Fuck You for thinking you have any say in what I can purchase with the money I make. Just think, if you and all the idiots like you succeed, we MIGHT be able to pave my parking lot with the oil you save.

Who gives a fuck? Nothing will change. We’re all going to die sometime some how.

Get the fuck over it and drive whatever you want.

Pardon my desire for people to live decent lives, instead of being a suffering species because the appropriate actions weren’t taken soon enough.

Live in your dream world, just hope you will be able to buy yourself out of the reality of what is going to be one fucked up world in 30 years

Another great example of someone who just thinks for themselves. You do understand you will probably have kids right? Do you want them suffering when you are dead?

You probably don’t care, and you’ll probably be the father that gets arrested because he hates the sound of his child crying so he puts him in a drawer, closes it, and forgets about it. 2 days later realizing what has happened the baby is dead and you are in jail for negligence.

It wont be nearly as bad if you dont have any children.

Please, its for the good of everyone.

I’ll make a note to find out where you live, be your neighbor and have 5 kids and a few dogs to drive you insane.

to rake all the leaves in my lawn to yours…
fling my dog poop into your yard
mow my lawn into yours

and be louder than hell with frequent child birthdays

and grow children to hate selfish dickheads like you

No, I likely won’t have kids because I don’t believe in making myself suffer through minimum 18 years of hell.

Fuck the EPA, they put me out of a job for 2 months. Fucking losers.