EPA to Automakers: Horsepower War is Over.

A 747 produces more toxins in one trip across country than every single snowmobile the entire season!
and you can’t even ride a 2stroke snowmobile in yellowstone park…lame

Something tells me that on your worst day, you couldnt hold a candle to the amount of noise and annoyance I could throw your way. After all, one of us is afraid of hurting the environment… while the other will smoke the tires while guzzling 20 gallons of gas per minute at 1500 horsepower with no catalytic converters while doing 215 MPH through a residential area throwing used motor oil and coolant out the window at the time.

Handicap for you toolbag.

I don’t know, I did grow up next to the biggest creative asshole neighbor of all time…

Who would get pissed at us and sit there running all of his 4 lawn mowers next to the fence. Just to protest his dislike for the children screaming and jumping the pool (approx 100yards from his house)

Then when my father was playing music washing a car, he decided to open fire on him with a BB gun lol…

I’ve got some ideas… Game on!

Just think though. When the EPA gets far enough into the government that all cars that can’t meet emission standards really get nailed and no one gives a shit what you do at all. Losing your livelihood and having to suck dick on the corner of harlem for a living.

I don’t think i would want to live in the ghetto so I may not be your neighbor after all. There is a positive for you at the very least

You are calling him a dickhead but look at the way you talk to people on here. Sometime i really cant figure out wtf your issue is. LOL at you being an environmentalist and humanitarian hahahaha.

Wanna take me for a ride in a Viper? We could waste TONS of gas :ohnoes:

You might want to re-quote and re-answer. you were too early to this party.

fuck yea! I bet he could give you a nice hot load in the back of your throat. I wouldn’t put it past him to request this kind of service for a ride in his sweet fucking viper.

The EPA doesnt have anything to do with me. Sorry.

If anything, the EPA will toss more money my way, as people will pay me more to find a way around their BS.

Point; Me.

PS- You would love to be my first customer too, wouldnt you homo.

How does it feel to make fun of me? Does it make you feel good to make fun of someone who’s probably 3-6 years younger than you over the internet? Good for you! I’m glad!

Have fun wilting in your shitty environment, while the rest of us enjoy the rest of the time we have alive while you stay miserable trying to make a difference when you really don’t mean shit to the rest of the world.:slight_smile:

I’m like an onion… I have layers…

Also I am by no means am I an environmentalist or a humanitarian. This is just a issue that I think needs to be addressed before it gets out of hand. Of course bitching on a forum does absolutely nothing, but oh the entertainment when you get a chance to talk shit to probably the biggest douchebag on here, especially when he tries soo hard to look cool in peoples eyes when he’s better off just putting a bullet in his head.

not into the whole guy thing and all, but I have recieved that kind of service before from the female variety. Not at my request though…

Nothing wrong with that.

I think i asked you this in another thread but here is goes again. So do you really care about the environment that much or are you just here to try to shit on dan? Just curious.

So you would change your entire scope of what you do for the money?

Sounds like you would sell out really easy huh. Are you genuinely into turning cars into high performance vehicles or just give a shit about the money.

Seems rather evident you just give a shit about the money. :tup: to selling out

Too late.
Then stop?
I don’t even know the dude, this is actually the first time I’ve ever seen a post by him that I can recall, but you do a really good job of trying to look cool on here:D

I try hard to look cool? hahaha, thats funny. Am I trying hard just because I am nicer than you, have cooler toys than you, run my own business, make my own schedule, and gasp LIKE my life?

Haha, no. Go back to your interesting existance.

Yes I actually do care. I don’t want what we have to be completely ruined because people just can’t see the threat of what could happen. We could move to mars when this turns into a wasteland, but is that really feasible and possible in the next 100 years? Sadly I don’t think so :frowning:

There will be significant problems and something really needs to be done.

Are you as retarded as you sound? or just an idiot? How is that changing the “scope” of what I do?

I guess this answers my question that i just asked. Layers hahaha good one. So whats the issue with Dan he is one of the best friends i have ever had and a really good guy to be honest. The only thing that gets him is when he replies to people trying to hate on him all the time on nyspeed because they are haters.

sadly this is really ironic. existence. Note the e not an a. Thats not the irony. You are bitching about the EPA wanting to increase efficiency of vehicles. You think it should be a choice what you drive.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that causes problems for the world. My “interesting existence” will probably end at about the same time yours does, because of the problems brought out by humans.

I don’t have the time to explain, I have the work tomorrow morning. So your “best friend” can get his last word in while I sleep.

Here’s to waking up at 6am :frowning: to continue to do work.

Thanks for the entertainment though.