Feeler: 1995 m3

I’m posting this as a feeler for right now. My mother was daily driving this car in the summer until she bought her new Subaru. My step-dad was fixing this up for her last winter but had a stroke and is unable to finish it on his own. The car runs and drives right now but the front bumper is off of it. The front bumper beam is missing due to being lost in a move between shops. And part of the dash is apart from fixing a minor electrical issue. I am going to have the dash put back together before it gets sold. The rest will be as is.

The car was painted due to significant clear coat peeling. NOT an accident. Originally silver.

1995 m3. Autotragic. Car runs and drives and is still registered and able to be test driven. Brakes are rusty from sitting in the driveway over the summer. The paint is not an oem color so you can’t buy new silver parts to color match. I think it is a stock GM color from napa so paint shouldn’t be difficult to match.

[ATTACH]37308[/ATTACH]

• Updated - - -

Would consider partial trade for a cheap, manual trans, non-m 95 or older e36. No verts.

Very interested. When you looking to sell?

I’m going next weekend to put the dash back together and do a once over to make sure there’s no glaring issues. Was planning to go tomorrow but it’s supposed to rain all day. The car is located in Wilson but I may be able to just being it to my place. Just don’t want it getting stuck here all winter.