FEELER: 1996 volkswagen gti vr6 $3700obo

1996 vw gti vr6 with 101,xxx miles on it, just trying to see what kind of offers i could get, for the right price ill let it go asap
-5 speed fwd, clutch grabs good, not to sure when it was last replaced but grabs and holds fine, no slips or grinds for me ever
-it has a neuspeed exhaust, sounds good, not to loud, but not to quiet
-neuspeed front sway bar
-neuspeed chip
-17x9 flik justice rims, tire size is 205/40R/17, tires to do rub but if the fenders were rolled they wouldnt rub. front fenders are rolled already
-H&R spacers, not to sure on the size
-has a front lip and rear window spoiler
-brake pads have more then half life left and rotors are good, stops perfect, e-brake works too
-aftermarket radio, i think its kenwood
-Supersport cupkit lowering springs
-Brand new dashboard installed in august, cost $1700, i have the receipt to prove it
-New heatercore installed in october
-New oxygen sensors in october
-One little rip in the passenger seat, but other then that the interior is perfect
-alittle rust on the driver side door and rear watch but nothing to major that cant be fixed
-hatch key whole doesnt work for some reason
-sunroof, all power windows and locks
-windows roll down with the key (weird feature i dont know why it does it)
-neuspeed summer floor mats and volkswagon winter floor mats

Im sure there is more im forgetting, shoot me an offer or pm me with any questions. heres one picture, i can take more if theres interest.

716-481-0938
Thanks, Derek

Ive been in this car and drove it. It’s quick and rides real nice good luck buddy

Seen this car, looks great, GLWS man!

thanks, i hope i can sell it quick.

Dont hold your breath :frowning:
although I have seen your car and it is real clean, I dont think this is a good time of year to sell a VR6…

thanks and yeah i know i just have a new car lined up already, i have this posted in a few spots.

damn nice car wish i had money to buy it always wanted a volks gti

this car is Super clean.

had the car at my place today. brand new (BERU) Coil-pack, plugs/wires. runs awesome clutch felt great. pulls strong. no noise from the chains at all. definitely a solid car.

Volkswagon, eh?

Considering any trades?

bump for a good guy and nice car.

depends, what do you have?

lol just saw this thread and was going to post the same thing…

i dont understand lol

volkswagen not volkswagon

oops, i didnt notice that, thanks.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82283

no thanks, not really into those.