FEELER: 95 BMW M3

:fu:

you cant trade this thing in, cmon wtf

Do you still have this or did it get traded in?

still have it

Dan do it.

gimme it for mad cheap. kthanx

Where are you trading it into? and what is your new ride going to be?! (If you didnt already answer that)

thinking about trading it in for another b6 audi we’ll see what happens…

I’m honestly surprised a dealer will give anything reasonable as far as a trade in on this. Super clean, glwts.

most offer around 6 but im negotiating with a dealer currently trying to get him up from 6500

That isn’t horrible. Good luck man! I’d love to get into another M3 but I have too many cars lol. Someday :slight_smile:

no its not horrible but i know if i wait till spring i can get my asking price however i dont know if ill be able to find another b6 usp at a reasonable price.

Saw the car today in my parking lot… Super mega clean.

you work for the falls state park?

and yeah lol i get it washed every day…delta unlimited pass FTW

Yeah my office is there

I need one of those passes! I can’t see out my windows

def worth the 23/mo

Before you sell it for 6500 to a dealer please pm me.

(i didnt know you could get unlimited washes for only $23!!)

well it would be 6500 plus i would get tax on the back end so it would be just about $7100 and that would be bone stock and i would sell off all the add ons. or someone can buy it for 7500 with everything but the snows…

price goes back up in the spring when i can take my time selling it and drive the porsche if need be.

What are considered the add-ons? How much do you value the snows?

i consider extras to be:

-e-codes
-signals all around
-track pipe
-spacers
-reiger front splitter
-cd player

and i would like to keep the snows for my next car but if i were to put a price on them i would say $400 (tires and m-contour wheels)

what size tires?