FEELER FS: 1998 Audi A4 2.8 30v quattro

<3 <3 love love. i noticed. thanks shrives.

I may be retarded…even after knowing all the trouble Audis can have… My DSM is getting pretty tired, and needs to be put away, and I need/want a nice DD car.

I am seriously interested in this car if the price is right, and my finances work out. Let me know what he is looking for thru PM, and I may want to check out the car in person.

bump for more recent pics…

more recent meaning from today.

bump for the jam.

the 2.8L is the best motor ever made, fyi.

and 30vs, you can mod them a lot more then the ole 12v.

you forgot to mention, with exaust/intake they fucking roar. this car sounds so fucking badass.

whats he asking as is right now unfixed?

damnit. i want.

fuck. few more months and I would be ready for this but not now. Hott car.I want.

bump for a gorgeous car. looks better in person than pics.

glwts to frank

this car is hot.

and sounds 129129292 times hotter

so if anyone is free next tuesday night to come out to hamburg, take a look and make an offer, pm me for my cell #.

it runs and drives awesome. if you are good with audis, or are willing to learn, this is a very good opprotunity to pick up a great car that needs some work. we need this thing gone.

again, it books at $9100 in FAIR condition. we are ready to take much less than that. my dad and i were thinking around 6.5k. title in hand.

thats a good deal right there…is the 6500 fixed or as is?

as is

hmmm…I may retract my previous statement then…the car is great looking but that salvage title generally knocks 3k off the price in any condition. Its still a damn sharp car. And i am gonna stop with the opinions because I dont have the $ to buy it.

GLWS

swerd. just a number we came up with… offers are encouraged.

oh and i lied about the mileage, its actually 74k, not 71k. my bad.

FYI…I got 4500 for my 96 2.8 A4 with only cf hood and 146k and a PS leak. The 30v is the way better modable motor then the earlier 12v :slight_smile:

bump.

ttt.

someone shoot me a pm. steal this thing from me…

Don’t temp me.

I know where its parked at night.

The only thing stopping me, is the beastliness Big Frank’s got.

which made it almost a $6000 a4…

and its prolly a good thing i have a 12v…no temptation to mod.