Feeler: FS/FT - 2001 Audi S4

figure of speech… not acctually gonna cry sir

god damn :smiley:

glws man, shouldnt be an issue

Nick - I will only allow you to sell this on one condition…

Probe v6.09

Lol. I am trying to get something that I will not be continually modding. Like my A4 back or something of the sort. I miss the probe, and certainly know I’ll miss this but it’s the only way I’ll ever be able to become more wise with my money unfortunatly. Later in life I’ll have an other with GT’s or somthing of the sort.

Also, if there is no serious interest I’ll be keeping it.

Well, whatever you do don’t sell it to Stallmer - he’ll just get rid of it in a month anyway. Good luck man, I hope someone picks this up that will appreciate it.

I’ve re-thought my strategy. NOBODY BUY THIS! It’s in the right hands already :slight_smile:

Haha, good call.

Thanks man!

I got a sweet a4 for ya

PM me if you want to sell it. I has cash. (Or call me)

i’ll trade you for a very nice everyday car that will keep u from modding…my mr2. lol.

He’s selling it for a Honda 50… :smiley:

dkid should buy this as a DD so he can take out the ep3 on weekends :smiley: :tongue

but seriously i hope that if this sells it sells to someone local who knows what they’re doing. a beautiful car indeed.

id love to pick up this car, but ill wait til stallmer buys it so i can get it 50 percent off in a month.

the car is definately worth the 18k but unfortunately the car books for a bit lower so it will be tough to finance.

haha so true

Honestly, your car is semi-practical you have 4-doors and AWD. De-tune it if necc and keep rocking it. It can’t be too hard to just not spend any more money on it.

Easier said then done. I assume he wants to sell and pocket some coin and get a cheaper car.

If that was the case, I’m sure it would have stopped a long time ago. :tongue

car is crap beet on and all other things nobody buy it …didnt i tow this one one out of the lake over the winter ? oh yeah that was the a4 nevermind

God damn beached a4

You mean:

http://www.pbase.com/amdisthebest/image/108932896large.jpg