Feeler: Wrecked 97 Civic EX

Pm’d

I called and left a message.

for now the car is still F.S.

THank you

See ya Friday.

Made arangments the Motor/tranny and guessing the electrical is sold to /\

Everything else is still F.S. if you need parts. call my cell posted a few poosts earlier my name is Mike

Sunroof, Electic windows, power locks, aftermarket mirriors, aftermarket wing with 3rd brake light, stock tails, full clean gray intiorior.

Both doors are rust free, most of this car is.

dibs on rear interior peices

The interior is nasty, dirty and the seats are all fucked up.
DONT BUY IT.lol jk.

I want the whole car.

sorry right after i got off the phone with you(Estorvito). I talk to him I already promesed him(turbo95civicEX) the intioror, but dont worrie you got the drivetrain on hold.

I need those two pieces. $20 for both?
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/716proo/11-16-06_1552.jpg

now im just going to give ya $150 for the engine and you have to pull it out and deliver it to my house.

hmm milage froud?

oh and the after market CD player is going back to the previse owner. sorry.

but how about 50
considering they go on ebay for alot more

all be honist I bought the car for 400, transported it to my house Im not really makeing much if anything. I got a call from a friend who is not on the board how offered me 500 fore the motor and electical. but I told him it was sold to you. its a good deal for the drive train and I will stand by what i siad on the phone. friday I will be here to help and provid tools and a garadge. I wont pull any parts till the motors out so you can hear and see it run.

its cool I was joking’. I just separated the money and put your name on it. lol

See ya Friday.

edit: I Love to drink beer when i work on cars. Corona is my favorite. :rofl: [size=2][color=black]just so you know lol. [/color][/size]

No i just need the pieces that go around the guage cluster, and the radio, climate control bezel. Do you know what ia ma talking about?

oh ok then ya 20’s fine if you can stop by friday we will be there workin. sorry misunderstud.

oh and sorry I drink crappy aldi brand corona. im cheap but it will be here.

Edit: with a lime of corse.

You and jojo working on teh car friday? I will stop by and pick that stuff up.

Hey HOMIEEEEE…
Ill make sure i break that piece before you get there friday. ok Buh Bye…

By the way, i just pmd that guy on BARF and told him not to sell you shit. lmao

got body harness?

Im unsure to what you are refurring.

um tear downs today if you want somthing call I’ll pull it for you. but the shell is out of here next week.

I want the whole shell less motor and tranny .