Red
Good body condition
5spd
225 xxxkms mostly highway.
Just passed cert
Konig Verdict Rims
CIA, Headers, nice sounding exhaust
Great underbody and engine bay

Great car, looking for a 240 again. add x.guttershark.x@hotmail.com for pics.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/gutter-shark/Mmm.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/gutter-shark/SideView.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/gutter-shark/Back.jpg

okay that wasnt appropriate

Woo non-rwd fun!

Scratch that, thanks to the stupid burn out pic on the rocks… idiot lol

its not a burnout pic, its a - me going fast on gravel pic. As per the dust coming from the back of the car. Idiot.

you and your idiot friend have offically fucked up your own fs thread… way to go dumb shit, why would you let an idiot post the words BURN OUT PIC … i have no use to bump your rediculas post any more, hope you liked your one day on the top of the list… idiot

rofl. powned

X2

X3 pwnttttttttttttt

Can someone tell me why driving “fast” on a dirt road = owned? I would consider the fact that most of the people here attempt to “drift” their DD’s points the finger at bigger idiots. Worst thing is more idiots buy these cars that were ragged on. Whos selling a 240 thats been ragged on? Coop LE? OMG COINCIDENCE!

More then like 3/4 of the cars on here are driven to shit, oh no - 5 minutes of photo op fun muss’ have def killed the car!

Either way Its not a burnout pic, look with your eyes. Im was going like 50km and started to turn - besides I live in Sudbury, thats all we drive on here . Thats all there is in Sudbury is rocks. Hell I took the pic at Dynamic Earth, which is an old mining shaft, in rocks, surrounded by rocks and slag hills. On a big rock beside a big nickel.

Nickel is found in rocks.

OMG!

i like to do burnout and such, not rock outs and shit

hah rock outs lol, gutter just shut up, your rock outs and dirt shows are not impressive… neither is your teggy… im sure somone will have a rusty hatch parts car to trade for your integra and you can do it and be on with your life… cool ?

ahahahha…rock outs lmao pwned

lmao rock out integra got pwned what is this like x5 now hahahaha…

Wow man this place has gone to shit, who the fuck are you to be bashing my ft topic? If your not interested don’t look, nobody made you click my thread dumbass - nor did anyone ask for your opinion. This goes out to Chad btw.

What the hell are you gaining hiding behind your monitor acting big and tough, shittin on my fs thread? Did I ask for your opinion? Did I say…

“Hey Chad, come reply about my car - Since your so great and all!”

Zack posted a pic that I sent him awhile ago. But after all this bullshit he took off the picture because HE didn’t think the members of these forum. I have no problem with the pis acted so ignorantly. I dont care that the picture was posted, but my problem is jack offs like you that think they can just start attacking other members with idiotic remarks.

Theres no call for posting in my thread unless you are interested, if not shut the fuck up and keep your comments to yourself.

One person says one stupid comment, the entire forum copies it.

Like srs and meshies, you guys just follow the leader dontcha?

wtf are meshies and srs? and i got a front lip that doesnt fit of a 91 S truck? does that make me a follower